Blood Bag

A/N merry christmas eve / christmas if you guys celebrate it, and most importantly, happy birthday to the most incredible individual on earth. love you louis and thank you for simply existing and making my life a bit brighter.

i love louis and i would simply be some useless fool without proper control or emotion without everything he does and has done for me and even if what he helps me quit doesn't stay away or the peaceful feeling or jubilant vibe he fills me with doesn't always last when i need it to he's always there in the end and always helping me through my hardships and seeing the light when it's dark, bc light seems the most appropriate way to describe what he is and what he does,, atop sunshine,, atop angel,, and no matter what he does or what 'mistakes' he makes or if he were to make choices i'd disagree with nothing will change what he's done and does and i d k i love him so much and i need him so much in my life and i'm just sososososososso grateful he's here for me even when he's not really here and the thought of him hugging me or holding me can make me feel so comfortable and like i'm home and he seems happy and cheery and all warm and fluffy and he's 24 and wowowowow baby yay okay i love louis william tomlinson happy birthday

lmao song rlly doesn't fit tht well but i listened to it a lot while writing so enjoy the vibe from it ig

read the author's note at the end for important future stuff idk pls and thnk

----

"Where the f.uck are you dragging me?" Louis whines from the passenger seat, impatiently watching Harry drive. Snow swirls and darts past the car, everything white and wintry. 

"It's a secret." Harry cheekily smiles, laughing at Louis' impatient expression. 

"It's my bloody birthday, I just want to sit on the couch and cuddle with you." Louis replies, crossing his arms and sinking lower into his seat. He leans forward and snaps the heater shut as it blows hot air on him, agitated as hell, "And fu.ck." He adds on, glaring at Harry.

Harry rolls his eyes, smiling to his moody boyfriend, "Trust me, you'll like this potentially more than that."

Louis scoffs at that, "Have you lost your mind?" He's frustrated, just wants to go home, but he can't help a part of him is excited. 

Harry giggles, "'Course not, I just know this will make everything better."

"Sounds cheesy." Louis hums dismissively, turning his head he looks out the window. The surroundings seem familiar but he's not sure how, deciding to close his eyes until they arrive. 

----

"Lou, we're here." Harry nudges his boyfriend, smiling when Louis sleepily opens his eyes. They're droopy, filled with a tired and impatient light as he looks to Harry. 

Louis rubs his eyes before looking out the windshield, squinting at the surroundings, "Why're we at a forest?" He questions, looking to the dopey smile on Harry's lips. 

"Just put your winter stuff on, Lou. Don't want you to get cold." Harry replies nonchalantly, reaching and taking Louis' winter jacket (which he never wears) out of the backseat, along with a hat and gloves. 

"Dear God, we're going into the woods?" He questions with a high pitch, groaning at the thought of the effort this'll take, "You're not gonna kill me, are you?" He laughs, knowing the answer but finding the desolate place an appropriate place to make that joke. 

"No," Harry hums, putting a winter jacket on himself, "but you are."

"What?" Louis snaps, "What the f.uck baby, I'm not going to kill you."