1.

•oikawa x reader•

{Showers and Kisses}

You twirled your hair in your finger tips reading your favourite magazine as you waited for you boyfriend to finish his shower. He saw you walking by yourself around the school and asked you to come over to his house;

"(N/N)-chan!" You turned to see your boyfriend Tooru pouring with sweat, "What are you doing here by yourself?" He asked wiping his face.

"Oh! I was asked to tutor Kindaichi in English Lit, that's why he was late." You said rubbing the back of your neck, you smiled and bowed, "You better get going or else Iwa-chan will get mad at you." Tooru smiled and pulled you close regardless of how sweaty and smelly he was and bent down to your ear.

"How about you come over to my house after practice?"

•~•

Looking around his room noticing the weird alien themed decorations around the room you giggled at how childish he was. "(Y/N)-Chan?" Tooru called from the washroom and peeked his head out, "I may or may not have forgotten to get my towel while going into the washroom..." The brown haired boy mumbled as he kept half of his body covered with the door

"So you're telling me you're naked?" You said grabbing the towel from his desk chair holding it close but not close enough for him to reach out and grab. You held the towel up and teased him by holding it out then taking it back.

"(N/N)! It's cold! I need it, pleaaaaaaaase" Tooru said whining holding his arm out still trying to reach for the towel. "Then give me a kiss," you wiggled your eyebrows, "and I will happily give you your towel" you instantly regretted saying that. As soon as you said those words left your mouth he attacked you full on naked. "Ah! My virgin eyes!" you squealed throwing the towel at him, Tooru quickly grabbed the towel while you were distracted, wrapped it around him and grabbed your waist, "You can look now it's safe," he said in his sexy husky voice.

"You crazy butt," you said flicking his forehead softly, he stooped down and kissed you softly but you didn't kiss back, he showered you with kisses but you didn't react, he saw your face redden, thinking he turned you on, nibbled your ear. You looked down at his chiseled chest then at his V-line making you melt, your eyes widened at what you saw past it. "T-tooru?..." you stuttered with your face flushed bright red.

"Yes (N/N)-chan?" He said in a sing song voice pecking your lips.

"Y-your towel fell down."