11.

bokuto x reader

"So (Y/N)-chan?" You stared at Akaashi dumbstruck. He had just explained to you what was happening, Bokuto attempted to ask you to be his date but failed, leaving him in an embarrassing state, then Akaashi swooped in and explained. "Sure, I'll be your date Bokuto," you smiled and kissed his cheek as you walked out of the room, "pick me up at 7 okay?" Bokuto's face flushed red as soon as you left the classroom.

Bokuto's POV

"AKAASHI!" I shook him in excitement, I had being waiting to ask (Y/N) to the Winter ball our school was planning but I guess I screwed up big time. Luckily I had my awesome kouhai, Akaashi, to help me out with that. "Bokuto-San, stop shaking me, by the way, do you even have a tuxedo?" I stopped shaking Akaashi;

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I slammed my head against the wall, realizing now that I had forgotten to buy a tuxedo. "WAIT! Maybe Kuroo has one!" Grabbing my phone from my backpack I speed dialled Kuroo;

"Moushi moushi? Kuroo speaking," he said in a polite tone.

"Damn son so formal," I held back my laughter, "anyways Kuroo! Bro do you have a tuxedo I could borrow?" Praying for him to say yes I closed my eyes waiting for an answer. "I do have a tuxedo, why don't you have one?" He said questioning my well being, "No, and thanks I'm going to come over and borrow it-"

"Hm, what if I don't give i-"

"Kuroo I swear to God I will shave your head the next time I see you fall asleep when we hang out if you don't lend me that tuxedo." I said in a serious tone, looking over at Akaashi who looked afraid I might do it.

"Kuroo, just give him the tux," I head Kenma say in the background.

"I wonder what you'd look like bald Kuroo!" Lev said butting into the conversation.

"Oi! Lev! Don't butt into conversation!" Yaku yelled, I heard a scream which meant Yaku probably annihilated Lev.

Both Akaashi and I sweat dropped, "I'll be there in 20 minutes to pick it up Kuroo, see ya."

[time skip brought to you by akaashi's eyebrows]
(⊙ω⊙✿)

"Yo Kuroo I'm here," I walked into his house, "He's upstairs Koutaro-Kun." I bowed, thanking his mom then made my way upstairs. "Hey bro," Kuroo grinned and threw the tuxedo bag at me, "take care of it, I have five tuxedos but I thought this one would look nice on you, heh." He made his way down and handed me a lint roller, "I expect my tux back lint-free."

I looked at my best friend dumbstrucked, "Why do you have 5 tuxedos?!" He chuckled and gave me his eat shit grin, "No reason."  I did not dare look inside the tuxedo bag, I thanked Mrs. Kuroo and headed out.

Time to look irresistible.

THE END.

Just kidding :)

[another time skip brought to you by kenma's voice crack]

"Bokuto!" (Y/n) blushed looking at her date, he was wear a white tuxedo which suited him very well, his hair was down and he wore a bright red bow tie. "W-what? Is there something wrong?" He smiled handing you flowers he had hidden behind him, "ta-da! I thought you might like them," (y/n) blushed accepting the gift, she pulled Bokuto inside and went to put the flowers in a vase. "I'll be right back, just wait there," He leaned against the wall smiling like a fool.

(Y/N)'s POV

CALM
YOUR
HORMONES
(Y/N)!

I blushed placing the flowers into the vase, Bokuto looked very handsome in the white tuxedo, he a looked a lot more sophisticated. I sighed;

Okay (Y/N) it's time

I turned back to the hallway and found no one,

Maybe he went to his car?

Soon I felt strong arms wrap around my waist pulling you in.

So, princess shall we go?