7.

Part 2.

I approached her.

My palms began to feel sweaty and I legs began to shake.

Calm down, stupid

I mentally face palmed myself.

The close I got to her

The more my heart raced and the more
my heart raced, my mind became jumbled.

What do I say?

"I like your face."

No...

"You're the volley to my ball"

That sounds really bad.

"I want you to be mine?"

Gah!

Geez Tobio get a hold of yourself

You a man

Boy.

•~•

  She looked at me scared

I felt Yamaguchi's eyes on me as I stared at (Y/N), a small blush went across my face and without thinking, I grabbed her hand and walked out of the gym with her. I looked at her as we walked out, she began to smile

Oh gosh, your smile is so pretty

  Knowing I could never be brave enough to say those words personally to her, I smiled and continued walking.

(Y/N)'s POV

  I followed Kageyama as we exited the gym and went out back. He had a tint of pink across his face along with a goofy smile, who knows what that crazy King was thinking about. I smiled at how stupid he looked.

Stopping he turned around.

  "I-I..." The raven haired boy stuttered and covered his face with his hands. "I miss you..." He mumbled from his hand and then uncovered his blushing face. My cheeks felt warm and turned pink at the tsundere setter's gesture.

  "I missed you too," I chuckled and in a swift move he hugged me. Inhaling his scent, it felt nice to be in his arms again.

  "(Y/N), I want to tell you something," he pulled away from the hug and held my hand, he had caressed them, blushing at the scene.

"I want to be the one to hold you, I want to be the one to make you smile, I want to be the one to receive your sweet kisses," Kageyama basically shouted out his feelings blushing, "I want to be the one you call 'boyfriend.'" My face turned bright pink, "I want to be the one to sweep you off your feet." Kageyama pulled me closer smiling like a fool.

  "Do you wanna know why?" He said smiling and rubbed his nose on mine.

"Why?" I said laughing at his sweet gesture.

"Because I am the best."

Bonus ending

Tsukishima: so they finally got together

Yamaguchi: I saw it coming *smiles*

Hinata: embaressing Kageyama, shouting your feeling out loud that everyone can hear *snickers*

Tsukishima: then there's chibi-chan who's trying to act smug *grins*

Hinata: TSUKISHIMA!!

*muffled noises in the back*