5.

sugawara x reader

{defeat}

Suga-chan's POV

"Sugawara-Senpai is too nice he'll never do the bet" I listened as a bunch of first years whispered about me, "(Y/N) is always breaking hearts and we need a guy who is easy to fall for."

I walked up to the first years giving my best genuine smile, "How come I hear my name being whispered over here?" The first years looked at me and smirked.

"If you can make (L/N) (Y/N) fall for you in a week, we'll give you 5000 yen" I stared at them blankly.

"Why her?" I said shoving my hand in my pockets. (L/N) (Y/N), where have I heard that name from...

"You don't know her?" The first year looked at me smirking, "She's a first year like us, she's rejected all of us and she deserves a lesson on breaking hearts." I nodded.

"I'll help. But you better pay me or else." I smiled devilishly at them. It seems easy, get her to fall for me in a week, once the week was up, I teach her a lesson and get my money.

~•~

I waited outside her classroom, unexpectedly seeing Hinata, "Oi! Hinata, is (L/N)-chan in there?" He smiled and ran into the classroom and dragged out a beautiful young girl with (h/c) hair, "Arigato Hinata." I smiled and then looked at (Y/N) (L/N)

She has beautiful eyes.

"Oh, a third year." She looked at me blankly and frowned, "What's up Senpai, what do you need?" I smiled and held her hand.

"(L/N)-chan will you be my girlfriend? I promise I'll make happy, give me a week and if you don't like it, I'll leave you alone and never contact you, if you do return your feelings...then I'll be the happiest guy in the world." I looked at her seriously, trying my very best to hide my blush, she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow then boyfriend," she looked at me and held my hand, "oh! And call me by my first name" she let's go and walks back into her classroom. As soon as she was out of sight, I explode into a blushing mess.

"H-how did I do that?!" I shook my head around, "t-that was my first time confessing to someone, I-I know its fake but I feel like my heart is leaping out of my chest." My heart began to slow down. "Yosh! You can do it Koushi," I sweat dropped.

"I'm talking to myself..."

•~•

(Y/N)'s POV

"Oh. Em. Gee!" I looked as my best friend squealed with excitement, after explaining what had happen this morning, she would not stop talking, "Did Sugawara-Senpai just ask you out?" Rolling my eyes I shook my head in disappointment.

"Something's not right about it, someone is making him do this. Sugawara-san was my Senpai back in junior high school, he's kind, I know he'd never do this to anyone" I began pack my books.

"Oh come on! A senior just asked you to be his girlfriend! Aren't you a little bit excited?!" She squealed louder and shook me, "but if what you see if true then let's make a bet," glancing at my best friend, she smiled "I'll text you the details later." I nodded and headed out of the classroom.

•~•

You noticed a certain Silver head waiting of you outside.

"(Y/N)-San!" He smiled and walked over holding out his hand, "let's walk home together," he grabbed my hand, looking at him with a blank expression I nodded and began our way out of the school. I felt his hands shake as we walked out of the school grounds. Why aren't I scared...

•~•

We walked down the side walk and passed by a playground, I looked at it and sighed, it represented my feelings about Sugawara-Senpai.

Emptiness.

I felt his eyes on me and I squeezed his hand on reflex instantly regretting my action he smiled and looked away.

Suga-chan's Pov

We walked past a park holding hands, my heart was leaping out of my chest.

Why am I so nervous

I looked at her, her expression were unpredictable , I began to feel worried, soon a million different scenarios went through my mind and I became to freak out, but she squeezed my hand lightly, a faint shade of pink covered her cheeks.

Can she see through me?

I smiled and look at the sky. Then it struck me.

How can I break her heart?...