6.

tsukishima x reader

{Birthday Cake and Kisses}

Tsukishima's Pov:

Today is a very special day.
•~•

"Oi Kei wake up," I grumbled from under my bed sheets to find my brother smiling like a fool, "Your girlfriend came by and dropped something off at our house." He smiled and left my door wide open, groaning I walked over to the door and stumbled down the stairs.

"I like your PJ's Kei they really suit you," I snapped out from my sleepy daze and see my girlfriend (F/N) standing in front of me laughing.

"Wah-Onee-chan! You told me she came and dropped something off!" I blushed realizing I was still in my PJ's, "I didn't say she left little bro" he laughed and put his arm around me, "I'll leave you two alone, I'm going out for a few errands, don't pull anything while I'm gone." He winked and left the kitchen.

"Happy birthday Kei-chan", you hugged you tsundere boyfriend who was trying to keep his cool since he's still in his dinosaur PJ's, "I brought some cake and your brother won't be back till lunch time since we planned your whole day." (Y/N) laughed and kissed my cheek, she was the cutest thing ever I was hard not try and kiss her back.

"What kind of cake did you bring me?" I stopped down to her short height and nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck, she smelt so nice. "I bought you a cute strawberry cake and I brought some movies to watch," she brought the food to the coffee table and smiled. "L-let me get changed into so regular close okay?" Before I could make me way back up (Y/N) pulled me down to her height and look straight at me, her beautiful (e/c) sparkled, then I felt something soft touch my lips.

She kissed me.

"I-I love you Kei...y-you can g-go change now." She ran off blushing, leaving me in shock, I smirked and walked up the stairs and into my room.

Y/N's Pov:

I, (Y/N), kissed Tsukishima Kei on the lips

I was basically ready to faint, after kissing him on the lips, I made sure not to do it again. "Where did that confidence come from," mumbling to myself I opened up Kei's Cake box and looked at the design, "I'm crazy...-"

"You sure are."

I looked up and saw the tsundere blonde make his way to the couch and sat down "Tch, next time if you kiss me," he pushed me down on the couch and nibbled my ear, "warn me okay?" He got up and handed me a piece of cake.

•~•

We laughed at dumb movie and finished the cake with one piece left, I gave him his gift; new knee-pads and a pair of dinosaur onies.

There was an awkward tension after the opening of the gifts. "(Y/N)?" I looked at Kei, he smiled and shuffled over to me, "I want to return the favour." He tilted my head up and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you too (Y/N)"