8.

kuroo x reader

"Kuroo."

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"We're lost"

"No, we're not lost"

"Yes, we are!"

"Shhhhhhhh."

"Don't shush me!"

After losing Bokuto and Akaashi on a nature walk, Kuroo decided it would be fun to take a detour and go off trail, of course forgetting Kuroo had no map or compass with him, you willingly agreed, not knowing the consequences of saying yes.

Results:

We got lost.

"Kuroo! We've been basically walking in one big circle." You grumbled at the bed-head dork in front of you "leading" the way. You and Kuroo have been walking for almost an hour after losing Akaashi and Bokuto, your feet were killing you, there were mosquitos; end result you wanted to give up.

"Kuroo! I'm so tired and hungry and frustrated I want to head back right now!" You grumble grabbing the bed-head's hand, he squeezed it gently and smiled.

"Shush, I know what I am doing okay?" Kuroo said in a low voice and kept walking through the forest, "Okay (Y/N) I want you to close your eyes okay?" Rolling your eyes you obeyed. Pushing you in front of him.

"Three..."

"Two..."

You heard the sound of water rushing. "Um Kuroo are you sure this is okay?"

"One!"

He removed your hands revealing a beautiful scene. It was a waterfall, with a perfect rainbow right in front.

"Wha-"

"Bokuto and Akaashi ditched us for a reason..."

He wrapped his arms around you leaning in, giving a big goofy grin. "I love you (y/n) and I wanted to show you this because the scenery is beautiful, just like you," he leaned in the kissed you, gripping your waist tighter and pulling you in, soon it began to get heated until-

"Kuroo!! You finally found the place! I told you to keep following us and we'd get here-OH!" Soon all you saw was Kuroo making his way down to kill the Fukurodani's Captain.

"Great way to kill the mood Bokuto"

Bonus:
Akaashi: so you guys got lost?
You: yeah...
Akaashi: you know we were leading you guys to the same place, I guess Bokuto didn't explain that to Kuroo.

*muffled noises of Kuroo attacking Bokuto*