2.

****WARNING****
I'M NOT SURE IF IT WILL TRIGGER ANYTHING BUT IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS, THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT STORY.

•yamaguchi x reader•

{Scars}

"You're nothing but a worthless piece of trash"
"You'll never be loved by anyone, you're too ugly"
"Stupid little shit"
"Worthless"

Those words replayed through your head as the blade danced around your arm leave a trail of red to make its mark, you watched as the liquid paint your arm red, smiling you cleaned up and covered your scars. You moved to Karasuno Highschool because of the bullying, you're parents never knew about the bullying, you did your best to hide the scars and black eyes you got occasionally from the fights they picked with you and surprisingly they never noticed but you still requested to move schools, knowing your grades were excellent, they didn't mind the transfer.

•~•

You looked at yourself in the mirror with the uniform on.

"Ugly"
"You look fat in everything"
"Stop trying so hard"
"You look awful"
"Ugly bitch"

  You shook off the voices in your head, it was a new start, no one knew your story, no one would judge you. It was you're time to change, giving yourself a reassuring look in the mirror, you headed off. As you passed the little store you notice a tall lanky blonde boy with headphones in minding his own business and another boy with dark brown hair, almost the same height as the blondie, trailing behind him. Observing the two boys you looked down at your uniform unconsciously, tugging down the sleeves making sure your scars don't show.

"Why am I so afraid of they think, I don't even know them," you thought to yourself as you quickened your pace.

yamaguchi's pov•

As usual it's just me and Tsukki walking together, it was our daily routine every morning but there's someone else with us, It was a girl; she was pretty from where we were but I watched her. Her (h/c) flowed perfectly through the wind, she's wearing the Karasuno's uniform, maybe she's coming to our school. I felt my face, it felt hot.

"W-why am I blushing"

I observed her and watched as she tugged on her sleeves, and covered her face behind her hair.

"She must be so gorgeous, why must you hide your beautiful face"

I smiled and looked back at Tsukki who seems to be ignoring the world around him.

•~•

•readers pov•
|Third person|

You stopped by many class rooms to find yours, sighing you bumped into a teacher, you frantically bowed and apologized, luckily it was your homeroom teacher you walked down the hall with him leaving a trail of awkward silence as soon as you arrived to you're main classroom with anxiety creeping behind you, being the new student you knew people would start judging you, taking a deep breathe you walked in. All eyes were on you and the teacher, the teacher smiled and gestured you to come over to him and stand in the front. "Okay class we have a new student that transferred here, please introduce yourself," he said giving a comforting smile. You took a deep breathe and faced the class, you noticed the blondie and the brown headed were in your class, you felt yourself relax for some reason and smiled.

"My name is (F/N) (L/N) and I transferred from (random name for a school) and its a pleasure to be here" you bowed and smiled.

"Well, (L/N) you can sit beside Yamaguchi," he said point to the seat on the left of the brunette, smiling you took your seat, you listened to the monotone voice of your teacher trying your very best not to fall asleep, looking to your left your notice the blondie had his headphone plug in but still kind of well hidden from sight and the brunette also know as "Yamaguchi" writing his notes like every good student is suppose. Without warning you slowly drifted to sleep not noticing your sleeves slowing creeping down.

•~•
•yamaguchi's pov•

I watched as (L/N)-chan made her way towards me and sat down, the lesson began. I wrote down my notes and spaced out most of the time, I looked to my right and noticed Tsukki listening to music staring out the window tapping his pencil to the beat, I looked at the class, most of them were listening others we're in their own world, not exactly what people would expect of a college preparatory class. I took a glance at (Y/N) and my lead snapped, my eyes widened at the sight of her wrists.

"My beautiful girl...your arms and your wrists are covered with scars"

I stood up quickly and grabbed (Y/N) arm, "Sensei! (Y/N) isn't feeling well I'm going to take her to the nurses office." I looked at (Y/N), confusion was written on her face and I pulled her as we exited the room, we walked in silence as I still held a firm grip on her wrist. As soon as we reached the nurses office I heard whimpers. I sat her on a chair and look up at her, her beautiful (E/C) eyes were covered by tears of pain and fear, I rolled and her sleeves and held in my gasp, I was right.

"My beautiful girl, you must've held it in for so long"

Each arm at least had twenty cuts from her wrist all the way down to her arm, I kissed every single cut and scar. I smiled and hugged her, she smelt sweet and her (c/o/h) was as soft as silk as I ran my fingers through her hair to calm her down. She cried in my arms. But I didn't care, she's still beautiful to me.

"W-why...why do you care?" She said in a soft voice, "Why me..." I looked at her and held her close.

"You may be a stranger to me. But I promise you I will be there to heal every scar and I will guide you to love yourself, even when you won't love yourself"