10.

tsukishima x reader

   "Tsukki! Wait up!" Yamaguchi ran to the blonde smiling, Karasuno Volleyball club decided to go camping together so that they could bond. They had set-up this specifically to let them relax from all the tension, what's more relaxing than camping with the Karasuno boys?

(  ૢಠ ˒̫̮ ಠ  ૢ)✧*॰ْॱ✧

   Yamaguchi reached Tsukishima giving him a big goofy grin and a thumbs up, "This plan is going to work perfectly." The green head said shaking his blonde friend, "Urasai Yamaguchi. By the way have you seen (Y/N)?" He stopped Yamaguichi from shaking him, Tsukishima blushed and shoved his hands into his pockets. He had planned to confess to (Y/N), but anxiety kicked him giving him second thought on confessing, with a good and pushy friend that had his back, of course Yamaguchi was the one who pressured him into it. "She's with Yachi-San right now, the plan is all set!" He gave a thumbs up to the megane blonde cause him to blush even more.

   As the two walked Tsukishima planned to ask (y/n) to be his girlfriend but of course, his teammates found out his plan and offered help insisting that without their help, he would epically fail. At first he hesitated since Tanaka and Nishinoya offered to help, but after all the commotion the caused, Sugawara and Daichi ease-dropped and offered to help their kouhai. (Also to make sure Tanaka and Nishinoya don't pull any stunts.)

   As he reached where Yachi-San and (Y/n)-San, they were currently listening to a scary story Nishinoya and Tanaka were telling them, behind the two girls were Sugawara and Daichi ready to jump them. The two girls listened carefully, as if their lives were counting on it.

(They were.)

   Tsukishima stood in the spot where (y/n) would run, and he would supposedly save her from whatever she saw. "And when the reach the camp the two campers turned around and-HAJAKWLLS." The two girl turned around screaming seeing a horrifying creature behind them trying to get hold of their shoulders, Yachi began running in the direction where Yamaguchi was waiting, and (Y/n) running the other way hoping the monster would chase after Yachi-San but instead ran right into Tsukishima's chest. "T-TSUKISHIMA TTHERE'S A MONSTER WER-" Tsukishima chuckled and pulled the trembling girl into a hug, her heart was beating fast from all the adrenaline.

    "The only monster there are our senpais," he points at the Sugawara and Daichi clutching their stomaches laughing at the two frightened girls. "Boo, you suck senpai," (y/n) said shaking her head not realizing she was still in Tsukishima's grip, flustered she let go stuttering.
    "I-I am so sorry, I-I didn't mean to-"

"Hey..."

(Y/n) looked up at megane blondie blushing. He pushed his glasses up avoiding eye contact and pulled her in closer;

"If you want, I'll be the one to protect you..."

Bonus: (because I love you guys)

Kageyama: *sees Romantic stuff, and speed walks away*
Hinata: *makes smol happy birb noises*
Asashi: *cries because it's too beautiful* "Ah, young love."
Tanka and Nishinoya: *cries because they realized that even Tsukishima can get a girl* HOLD ME NOYA-SAN
Daichi and Sugawara: *concerned parent discussions in the corner*

LMFAO