5

Harry

The rest of the day passed quickly. Not. The entire day was boring. All the teachers droned on and on. it's like since last year was so hectic they decided to make up for it by making this year as unentertaining as possible. Finally it was potions with Professor Slughorn. I was thankful that Ron was in this class. Now I could talk to him about Percy.

I entered the classroom and took a seat in the back. I watched all of the kids walk in. Malfoy, Christina, Xavier, Pattie, Goyle, Lavender, Veronica... Where the heck is Ron? Prof. Slughorn walked into the room and went to the front. He opened his potion book and flipped through it before looking up and clearing his throat.

"Today we will be learning the Caxambu Style Borborygmus Potion. This potion, as you should know, provokes stomatch growling. Now everybody open your books to page 124. Everything you need is own your desks." Before he could continue, the door flew open revealing Ron who rushed in. I held back my laughter at his appearance.

Prof. Slughorn looked disapprovingly at Ron. "Mr. Weasley would you care to explain why you're late and covered in mud?"

Ron hesitantly took a seat next to me. "Well, I tripped and then rolled down a hill. And yeah."

Slughorn sighed and shook his head. "5 points from Gryffindor. Next time Mr. Weasley, please refrain from being so clumsy." Despite his harsh words I knew he wasn't really mad as he liked both me and Ron. If anyone else had walked in like that he would have taken away 10 points and possibly given them detention.

"You may begin the potion" Slughorn announced. Ron slumped back in his chair. I nudged him.

"Come on we need to start. Also I've got news." I picked up my cauldron and set on the fire.

"Well what is?" Ron said impatiently. "Don't leave me hanging."

I smirked. "You left me hanging for 15 minutes" I reminded him.

"Shut up and tell me the bloody news already." Ron glared at me before starting to make the potion.

"FIne" I lowered my voice. "I think Percy is a dearth eater." Ron glanced up sharply.

"Bloody hell mate. Why do you think that?"

"I saw his arm and he has a tattoo there. Why else would a 17 year rold have a tattoo? And a wizard at that." I stirred our potion with a wooden spoon. It was already a yellow colour, which didn't look right.

"I bet he's been spending the previous years with them and that's why he's new. He only came because Voldemort died." Ron leaned forward.

   "Exactly. We need to expose him." I whispered. Ron nodded.

"We'll talk to Hermione tonight. She'll have a plan."

So i updated sorry for taking so long. I use my other account motr than this one. anyway pls comment and vote. this is dedicated to @AnnabethChase123456 for all their support