1

Harry

We were going back to Hogwarts. They had added an eighth year since last year was pretty disturbing. We were all sitting at our house tables when Professor Mcgonagall announced that we would be getting a new student to join the eighth year. A ripple of muttering swept through the great hall. This had never before happened.

Perseus Jackson," called Professor Mcgonagall . "Please step up. A boy about 17 seemed to melt out of the shadows from the walls. Mcgonagall waved her hand and the sorting hat appeared having disappeared after the first years were sorted.He picked up the hat when it yelled "Gryffindor." Th boy headed over to our table and I got my first real view of him. He had black hair, sea green eyes, and tan skin.

When he looked up I saw his eyes were shattered like broken glass, beyond repair. I knew at once that he had seen things no one should have seen at his age and at any age. He had grown up too fast.

The feast was great as usual. Percy kept his head down the whole time. He followed us back to the Gryffindor common room and went straight to sleep.

I was woke in the middle of the night by someone screaming. I shot up. It was Percy. I sighed and got back in bed. I was considerate enough to take Dreamless Draught, couldn't he. It was going to be a long night. H

⚡❄

I don't own anything seeing I am not Rick or J. K. Rowling.

Thanks for reading.