11

Draco

All the way back from DADA, Pansy was talking about the new professor.

"Ok, but you have to admit he's hot," she protested to Theo, who claimed that he was't that attractive.

"No!" Theo answered. "He's not that great. I prefer them with silver eyes." He grinned, elbowing me. I smirked.

"You can't deny that silver eyes are superior," I insisted. "Much more attractive than blue."  Pansy rolled her eyes fell back to shove me.

"Yeah," she taunted. "Well what about green eyes? What's your opinion on them?" She snickered, giving me a knowing look.

"I asume you're talking about the new Gryffindor, Jackson." I glared at her.

"Sure sweetie," she crooned. "That's who I'm talking about." 

"Well, he's average," I replied.

"Don't you just love his green eyes and black hair!" She smiled wickedly at me.

"They're fine," I growled.

We entered the Slytherin common room and collapsed on the couch. Blaise appeared, back from his quick stop at the library.

"So what are we talking about?" he asked, lounging back.

"The new guy, Jackson," Pansy replied.

"Oh we seems kind of dumb," Blaise said. "But definitly handsome. Draco, were't you talking to him the other day?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah," I replied. "But only because I wanted to piss off Potter." Panys clapped her hands and squealed.

"That is a great idea! We will piss all of ther Gryffindors off if we become friends with him. We can become the best in school. Okay, after dinner, we are going to find him and try to spend time with him. Since he's new, he'll have no one else and he can't object," she yelled jumping up and down.

"Merlin," Theo exclaimed. "We are geniuses!" Blaise laughed.

***** At dinner******

When we arrived at the Great Hall Jackson was sitting with some dumb Gryffindor girl who was obviously flirting with him. He looked uncomfortable. After a bit, two Gryffindor boys came up to him and shooed the girl away.

I sighed and turned to Pansy, poking her and pointing to Jackson.

"Looks like he's already made friends." She frowned but almost immediately brightened up.

"That's not going to stop us. I've been too excited about this!" We turned back to our table.

"Okay," said Theo. "So if he is a good person, we're going to play the card that all Slytherins are discriminated against because of the past. Also, we can mention how sad we are that the younger ones are being pushed around by the younger Gryffindors."

"We don't have to pretend to be sad about that," I told him. "That is a real problem we need to address. I've already saved several kids and it's the first week of school."

"Okay Mr. Saviour." Theo waved his hand. "We'll use him to stop the bullying once we become friends with him." 

"Cheers," Blaise said raising his goblet. "To our new plan!" We joined him in the toast and drank to our plot.

Hey,

So I'm gone at camp with no phone or internet from June 4th to 24th. So no updates during those days. Sorry!

Anyway, how do you all like the Slytherin's new plot?

Also I was thinking about maybe

Luke x Pansy?

Idk let me know

I'll try to update again before I leave.

Comment pls

x