6

Percyyyyyyy
I had DADA, or defense against the dark arts at the end of the day. The acronym was strange was I kept thinking of a baby holding a wand, dueling with a troll while screaming DADA at it. The troll kept yelling that he was not the father. The new remake of Star Wars.

Anyway, ignoring my ADHD, I sat in the back of the classroom waiting for the new teacher to come. Apparently the old one was killed in the war last year. The war they thought Voldemort died in. But noooo, the Green Titans and their lot, just has to get involved. I can imagine it.

Gaea, Krios, Kronos and the other Titans set in a circle in Tartarus. Krios had an iPad in his hands and looked up at the others.

"OMG guys, there's this guy Voldemort down here. He died trying to kill this guy who has black hair and green eyes. Twinsies!" Krios squealed. Kronos frowned. "How powerful is he?" Krios looked down at his iPad and clicked a few buttons.

"He's really powerful, not as strong as us of course, but still."

"If we bring him back to life and make some adjustments to him, we can put the entire world in danger. Then the horseman will send the Sea Spawn to go kill him and when he confronts Voldemort he will discover that Voldemort will have brought us back and we will finally kill him." Gaea finished her long rant.

"Hey, out of all of us I have been trying to kill fish-boy the longest. Don't try and spin it that you've waited so long. Still, good plan though." Kronos looked around and everyone nodded. "Great" he said. "We'll start right now."

Oh my gods. I'm insane. I just planned out an entire scenario where the Titans plan to kill me. I slumped down in my seat. Ughhhh!

----15 minutes later

A person ran in. I didn't look up, knowing it was the teacher. "Oooh," I heard Lavender say. "He's hot." Thanks Lavender, now we know who you'll be pinning over though out the year. "And he's only like 25" I hear another girl whisper.

"Hello class. I'm the new teacher and yes I'm only 26." My head snapped up. I know that voice. How could it be? Standing right in front of the class, smirking, stood Luke Castellan.