4

Harry

In Herbology we got assigned a partner. I got assigned Percy. That's actually okay with me because I can find out what Malfoy told him. Or at least try to. We were growing some mushroom today. I rolled my sleeves up and turned to Percy. He rolled them up. My eyes widened as I saw a glimpse of a tattoo on his forearm before he quickly pushed his sleeve lower.

I glanced at him suspiciously, wondering if he was a death eater. Percy ignored me and started working.

------------------------------------------------

Percy

Seriously, a plant teacher whose name was Professor Sprout, SPROUT. That's weird, but whatever. As I started working that Harry dude looked at me in surprise.

"Have you done this before?" he asked.

"I've done similar," I answered, thinking of Camp.

Oh gods, Reyna is going to kill me. I forgot to tell her that I'm going here. It's my month at Camp Jupiter. Actually, I forgot to tell everybody I'm going here. Oh well.

Harry and I finished early thanks to me. I remember doing something like this with Katie daughter of Demeter once.

The professor seemed suprised and told me I was 'great' and 'showed talent'. I had to wait for the rest of the class to finish. I hated that. It gave me time to think. Whenever I do that it brings back the memories. The memories I hate. The ones where my friends died. The ones of Tartarus.

I updated. Whatever, if anyone has any ideas for the next chapter than tell me. Thanks for reading, comment please and vote.