9

Harry

Everything was white and too bright. It was the color of Malfoys hair. I distantly heard Ron in the background humming Call Me Maybe. Why was he humming a muggle song? I tried to ask him but my throat felt closed up. I tried to reach out but I couldn't move. Everything seemed so hard. My hand felt like it was kilometers long. I gave up and closed my eyes, letting sleep overtake me.

When I woke up, I was able to sit up and look around. Ron was sitting by the cost and he smiled when I awaked 

"Harry mate, you awake!" He exclaimed. "I've been waiting so long, I was afraid I'd miss dinner."

"Aww" I replied sarcastically. "I wouldn't doom you to such a drastic fate."

He grinned. "I knew I could count on you. Let's go now before we really do miss it!"

I swung my legs out of the cott and shambled after Ron to the Great Hall. 

When we arrived at the Great Hall, the other students were pouring in.  I spotted Hermione sitting at the Gryffindor table and we walked to her sliding in beside her. We sat down and began dinner. As I pilled food on my plate I glanced over to see Percy sitting with Lavender, who was gushing over him. She was practically drooling. I grimaced.

"Bloody hell mate," Ron moaned. "He's like the new you!"

"Shut up Ron!" Hermione hissed, whacking him on the back of the head.

"What? I never said there was anything wrong with being famous!" he protested, rubbing his head. Hermione huffed but gave up on trying to reason with him.

"Hoqw are you feeling Harry?" she asked, turning to me. I shrugged, swallowing my food. 

"I'm okay now. I just  can't believe that they hired another teacher with questionable loyalties," I sighed, feeling exhausted.

"I know what you mean!" Hermione said. "We've gone through a war, can't the world just give us a break this one year." 

"Besides," Ron added. "Most of our DADA teachers turned out evil and mad. Couldn't they give us a normal one this year!" Ginny plopped down besides us when he said this.

"I know, but he seems like he knows a lot. We need someone like him. Anyways," she said. "Most of the younger years are obsessed with him. They all think he's cute." She rolled her eyes at this. 

"He is rather attractive," Hermione said. Ron gasped. 

"WHAT?" he almost yelled. "No he doesn't, he's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. He's even uglier than Kreacher!" Hermione glared at him. 

"Firstly RONALD, just cause we're together doesn't mean you can stop me from saying people are attractive. Secondly, he isn't ugly. Thirdly, you musn't compare ugly with house elves, they are creatures too and they need to  be respected, especially Kreacher. He was exceptionally helpful in rebuilding Hogwarts." She glared firmly at him until he sunk down on the bench. She flipped her hair out of her face and turned to me.

WHO SHOULD DATE IN THIS IF ANYONE

Hermione x Ron is happening

The options are:

Harry x Draco (DRARRY!)

Harry x Ginny

Harry x Luke

Harry x Percy Jackson

Harry x Luke

Harry x Other (specify)

Draco x Harry

Draco x Blaise

Draco x Percy

Draco x Luke

Draco x Other (specify)

Percy x Luke

Percy x Luna

Percy x Annabeth

Percy x Nico

Percy x Jason

Percy x Ginny

Percy x Other (specify)

Luna x Neville

Blaise x Ginny

Blaise x Luna

Other x Other

If anyone has any opinions, I would love to hear them, I can't promise anything. My fav is Drarry, but I care about what you all want!

Thank you for reading I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while!! We got out of school today so I hope to do a lot of writing over the summer!!!

Thanks 

Comment Pls

x