10

Percy

I can't believe Luke was  the DADA teacher. As soon as class was over I ran out, trying to avoid him. I ran back to the Gryffindor common room and slipped through the weird painting of some fat woman. I slumped into one of the squashy chairs by the fireplace. I rubbed my temples and groaned. Everything just got so much more complicated! 

Two kids walked in, one of them had a funny Irish accent, resulting in my attention being drawn to them. 

"I can't believe that You-Know-Who, is really dead and we still got a weird DADA professor!" The Irish one exclaimed. I frowned who was this person they were talking about?

I got up and hurried over to them. 

"Who was the dead person w=you were talking about?" I asked them. The British one raised his eyebrows at the Irish dude, and gave me a strange look.

"You-Know-Who was the evil wizard Harry defeated last year. C'mon you've got to know who he is! People called him," he dropped his voice, "Voldemort." I squinted at him. That was the guy I was here to kill. If he was dead why was I here? I could be sleeping and not at a school!

"So he's dead!" I checked. 

"Yeah mate," the Irish one said. "Where have you been?" 

"I've been in America, and Greece and Italy!" I retorted.

The two gave each other a look. 

"Oh," said the British one. "I guess the colonies didn't have a wizarding war." I scoffed.

"The colonies!! Excuse you!" I growled. They laughed.

"We're just joking!" Irish chuckled. 

"By the way, I'm Dean and this is Seamus" British said, offering me his hand. I shook it.

"Percy," I said.

"See you around Percy" Seamus said, before grabbing Dean's hand and walking towards the dormitories.

I collapsed back on my squashy chair and sighed. I needed to contact Chiron!

-at dinner-

I arrived early at the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor  table by myself. I was excited for the food! Pretty soon others arrived, including a girl who plopped down next to me.

"My name's Lavender" she said smiling. 

"Percy" I replied.

"I know," she told me. "You're from America! Sooo," she drawled. I sighed.

"Lavender, I'm not interested. I'm sorry though." She glared at me and pouted.

Seamus and Dean suddenly came up and sat beside me, saving me from Lavender. She huffed and left.

"Sorry about her," Dean said. "Lot's of the girls are in love with you because you're from the colonies." I laughed.

"I guess all the British guys are too bland!" They scoffed.

"Excuse you! We are spicy!" Dean said.

"Really, that's not what I've heard. Even your food is bland!"

Seamus laughed. "That's true! In Ireland everything is better!"

Dean gasped. "I am feeling so attacked right now!"

Ok another chapter!

So I counted up all the votes for the pairings and the highest were Drarry and Percabeth.

So I'm thinking of doing:

Drarry

Percabeth

Nuna

Seamus x Dean

So I'm wondering if I should pair Luke up with someone and if so who?.

Comment Pls

x