7

Percy

What the ****! Why the heck was Luke alive? He should be dead! Not here! It's okay Percy, I told myself. He's not real. I blinked hard and looked back up. He was still there. Well this was just perfect. Out of all the people to bring back Luke was chosen. Come on, like what about Annabeth. Nope we are not going to think about her. I slumped back into my seat. Why is this my life?

"Today class, we're going to be focusing on physical fighting. You can't always rely on your wands, you know. So everybody partner up." Luke clapped his hands. I remained with my head laying on the desk. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I looked up to see a red head.

"Hey my name is Ron. I'm also from Gryffindor. Do you want to be partners?" He looked pleadingly at me.

I sighed reluctantly. "Sure." He jumped up and pulled me across the room so we were standing next to a brown haired girl and Harry. I noticed Harry send Ron an odd look.

"Alright class" Luke said. "Try to put your opponent in a head lock or pin them down. Just get them to surrender. Try not to kill or maim anyone though." A few people laughed at this. "Begin" he shouted.

Ron stood there awkwardly, waiting for me to make the first move. Although he was a year older, I was taller. I feel like that intimated him. I faked a step forward and he scurried back a bot before realizing I hadn't actually advanced. I smirked at him and suddenly lunged forward and put him in a headlock. He struggled for several seconds while cursing before finally yelling "I surrender."

"Really!" I asked, just to annoy him.

"Yes you bastard now get off of me" Ron huffed.

"Hmm" I said, tapping my chin. "I suppose I can." I release him and he automatically stands up and starts flattening his robe.

"That's what I get for being friendly" he muttered under his breath. I smiled in amusement. Oh these wizards.