8

Harry

I watched Percy put Ron in a headlock. Ron struggled a lot before finally surrendering. I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes, gesturing at Percy like offering me to fight him. I shook my head and turned back to Hermione.

"Let's go!" I said, raising my hands as if to fight. Hermione rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"I'd rather not'" she said, disdainfully. I sighed and sat down. Unfortunately, I caught the attention of Professor Castellan. He stood up and walked over. His icy blue eyes stared down at me, making me very uncomfortable.

"Are you too good for this then?" He asked mockingly. "Too powerful to ever be taken down?" My eyes widened.

"Of course not, Professor. I was just taking a small break. I'm tired." I glared at Hermione. She shrugged and mouthed 'sorry'.

Castellan started to pace. "So we've been at this for maybe, two minutes. And you're already tired. What a great first impression in this class!" He sneered at me.

I glared at him. He knew who I was, he should at least give me a little respect, not call me lazy. "And you're so great, aren't you?" He curled his lip.

"Get up then. See how long you can last against me." He got into a boxers stance and motioned for me to get up. I inwardly groaned at myself. He was a lot stronger than me. I didn't stand a chance.

I reluctantly stood up and copied his stance. I raised my hands and put them into fists.

"3...2...1... Go" I heard someone yell.
Castellan swung at me and I lunged forward to hit him. He darted behind me and brought his elbow down in my back. I crumpled to the ground in pain. White-hot pain filled my back.

Castellan put his foot on my back. I vaguely heard him say "You, take him to the infirmary. The rest of you, class is dismissed.

I felt someone lift me up. Everything was fuzzy, but I made out Ron's orange hair. Hermione spoke up from somewhere beside him. "What kind of professor hurts students like that? Why did Mcgonagall hire him?"

"I don't know, but we should investigate him. Every other teacher that's we've been suspicious about has turned out to be evil. Like Lockhart and Madeye Moody."

Hermione sighed. "I guess so. But let's try to NOT get in trouble this time."

Ron chuckled. "But that would destroy our reputation!"

Hermione scoffed. "Boys!" She quickened her pace. "I'm off, good luck with him."

"Thanks a lot," Ron called after her. "He's not heavy at all."

I'm back! Anyway, what should the ships be in this. Annabeth is dead, at least for now, so... Idk
Pls comment and thanks for all your support

x