Ghosts Don't Sleep

(Ricky's Point of View)

We finished the wings and Devin payed, such a sweety. Chris hadn't come back inside yet. I peeked my head out before the rest of us came out and there were three men standing around Chris, they were talking but Chris looked uncomfortable.

"You wouldn't be in this mess if you just paid." One guy smirked and crossed his arms.

"Well, I was paying-" Chris shut up when he saw me, the rest of the guys came out.

"Look who it is, Little Ricky Whorror." Travon walked towards me, emphasizing the 'whore' part of 'Horror'.

(Chris' Point of View)

My eyes widened and I stood in front of Travon, facing away from Ricky.

"What the fuck are you doing, Chris?" Travon groaned.

"Leave him alone." I whispered, my voice was pleading.

"Relax, sweet thing, I was just saying hey." Travon pushed me, shoving me to the ground in one swift movement. I stood and got beside Ricky, putting an arm around him, making Travon roll his eyes.

"Who are you?" Ricky asked him quietly, shrinking back against me.

"Want to explain that, Chris?" Travon was trying to make this look bad.

"He's just a friend." I reassured my lover, Travon stifled a laugh and I glared.

"He's so cute, Chris. His skin is so...mm. I'd love to leave marks on it." Travon ran a hand over Ricky's cheek, I couldn't hit him though. Otherwise we'd get murdered. I really wanted to knock his fucking teeth out though.
"Well, I'll be going. See you around." He turned around and began walking into the darkness, his hips swaying.

"Why'd he call you if he was here?" Ricky crossed his arms, Devin looked pissed at me too. Motherfucker.

"To tell me to come outside." I replied quickly and began walking back to the bus, the guys following.

"What were you guys talking about?" Ricky pressed on, I turned around.

"Are you accusing me of something? If you are please just tell me." I crossed my arms angrily.

"Are you cheating on me?" Ricky blurted, tears in his eyes. I sighed and put my arms around him.

"No, honey. I know it seems that way, but I'm not." I replied, kissing his forehead.

"Then what are you doing?" Ricky whined, looking into my eyes.

"I...I can't tell you. You'd freak the fuck out, but please just hold out a little longer. I'm not doing anything bad, I just can't tell you." I stroked his cheek gently, brushing away a tear that had been there.

(Ricky's Point of View)

We had gotten back to the bus, my mind was whirling with thoughts of what Chris could be doing. He said it wasn't bad but part of me really doubted it.

"I'm getting a shower." I called, going into the bathroom.

(Devin's Point of View)

I waited for the shower to turn on and I looked at Chris.

"What's up, man? You're acting weird and worrying Ricky." I looked at the taller man.

"Don't worry about it." He replied, checking his phone and slipping shoes on, muttering something under his breath. It sounded like 'horny bastard' but I think I just misheard.

"You're not going to get murdered or anything, right?" I put a hand on his shoulder, I truly was concerned for his wellbeing.

"Hopefully not. I'm not in the clear yet though." Chris sighed and opened the door, closing it quickly. I got a glimpse of the same Camaro from before. He just left, didn't say where he was going or when he'd be back. He just fucking left.