White

(Warning! Warning! Very very VERY mature content.)

(Chris' Point of View)

"I'm surprised your little plaything hasn't caught on yet." Travon laughed, referring to Ricky as we got to his car. There were no other guys in the car, just me and him.

"Don't call him that." I muttered as I got in the passenger seat. I had sat in this seat many times before, hell I've given him road head from this seat in the past. That's when we were dating though.

"What? He is your little boytoy, right? You probably haven't even touched the poor boy in these past few days." Travon gave me a fake pout.

"I haven't been in the mood." I kept my answers short, looking out the window as we drove towards the shitty little motel he was staying at.

"Mm...or have you just been waiting for me? Hmm?" He smirked, rubbing my inner thigh with one hand. His touch sent chills down my body, and, as much as I hate admitting it, his touch aroused me in the deepest most animalistic ways. In ways that made me want to pin him down and fuck him until we were both passed out in our own sweat and release.

"You wish." I laughed dryly as he pulled into the parking lot, getting out of the car. He unlocked the door and I groaned, four guys were in the room. They were already naked and playing around with each other.

"Mm...you thought your limp was bad today," Travon snickered, "I might have to carry you home tonight." His tongue flicked out over my ear and I moaned softly and instinctually leaned back against him.

"Ahh~" A gasp escaped my lips as his cold hands ran up my shirt and rubbed my chest before pulling the clothing off and dropped it to the floor.

"You know that no one else makes you feel like I do." He whispered as he got on his knees behind me, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down. I stepped out of them and he pushed them to the side, running the tips of his fingernails down my thighs. Another quiet moan escaped me. He was right, we had been in bed together so much that he knew just where and how to touch me. No one else knew my body like he did, not even my own damn self.

"I want to play with him." One man on the bed moaned, standing on all fours.

"Mm...me too." Another licked his lips. I ignored them though, I was focused on Travon. He was now pulling my underwear down, slowly to make me more anxious. After they were down, he stood up and put his arms around me, rubbing my length. I groaned and leaned my head back.

"I know you want me, Chris. You act like you hate doing this, but you want this, you need this, you love it." Travon cooed in my ear, the last words were lyrics to 'Reincarnate'. Did he actually listen to our music?

I turned around and put my hands on his hips, lust clouding my judgment. I kissed his neck hungrily, moaning and panting against his skin. Travon shivered and laid his head back as I pulled his shirt off, biting his nipples as I had done many times before.

"Ahn...holy shit." Travon ran his fingers through my hair as I got lower, pulling his pants and underwear down in one swift movement of my hands. I took his length into my mouth, sucking on his hardness while staring him in the eyes.

"Mm...he looks so slutty, Travon." One man came up behind me and pressed his fingers against my entrance, I tried ignoring it though as I deepthroated Travon. A moan reverberated deep within my chest as the man behind me slipped his two large fingers inside me.

"Ahh~ stop, Chris." Travon commanded and I stopped, moaning as the man behind me thrust his fingers into me over and over. His fingers hit my prostate and I moaned loudly and leaned back against the man. He kissed my neck and picked me up, laying me on the bed. I looked over and saw Travon crawling on the bed as the other man pulled his fingers out of me, roughly thrusting his length into me.

I dug my nails into the sheets, Travon got behind the man that was inside me and I could tell by the guys expression, and the loud groan, that Travon had entered him. Another guy crawled over me and put their erection in my mouth and started fucking my throat. I controlled my breathing and hollowed out my cheeks so I wouldn't gag, saliva dribbling from the corners of my mouth.

The fifth man was sitting on the bed about a foot away from my head with his legs spread. The guy that I was getting mouth fucked by leaned down and started blowing the fifth guy, still steadily thrusting into my throat. My body was shaking from everything that was happening, Travon was reaching around the guy he was fucking and was rubbing my erection, teasing the tip with his thumb.

My hips thrust upward and the guy inside me grabbed one side of my hips and put his other hand on the bed so he was leaning over more, this made it easier for Travon to thrust into him.

I can't last long like this.

I knew it wasn't going to take long for me to cum, all the pleasure was sending me over the edge really fast. Instead of a steady pace that led to a fantastic climax, this was an erratic pace that was leading to me being thrown into an abyss of orgasming and body spasms.

"F-Fuck me h-harder!" I cried out as the guy pulled his length out of my mouth briefly, then he pushed it back in. A few seconds later the guy he was blowing came, then he released into my mouth, giving me no other option but to swallow. He got off of me and started getting dressed, I was still getting steadily fucked.

"I'm gonna-" The man was cut off by Travon.

"Pull out and cum in his mouth, only I am allowed to cum in him." He barked the order and the guy pulled out of me, shoving his length in my mouth right as he came. I swallowed the large load, forcing back a gag. Travon thrust into me, after a few minutes he came, and triggered my climax. We both groaned, my body shaking as my back arched and he rode out his orgasm.

He pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside me, and I wiped release from the corner of my mouth.

"Damn you are one sexy motherfucker." Travon complimented, kissing me and pulling me on top of him.

"Mm...you really want to kiss me after all the dirty things that have been in my mouth?" I smirked, biting his bottom lip. I was still angry at myself for acting this was towards him, but its not like Ricky knows what happens.

"Baby, that's the main reason why I kiss you." He laughed, putting his hand up to my mouth. It was covered in my release. I held his wrist and slowly licked his hand clean. I went to swallow but he kissed me, doing what he had done before and swallowing my release.

"You always have been a good kisser." I sighed as I sat on the edge of the bed, and limped over to get my clothes.

"I learned from the best." Travon winked at me, the other guys had left already.
"Let's get you back before they start worrying. You were here longer than I anticipated."

I checked my phone. Four missed calls from Ricky, two from Devin and none from the other guys. Shit. Ricky will probably be mad that I didn't answer. Travon helped me to the car since I couldn't exactly walk, and I got in the passenger side. He cranked it and started driving me back to the bus.

My stomach was starting to hurt, probably from swallowing so much cum. I was definitely in the position of a whore now. Actually no, I'm not a whore because they get paid. I'm just a slut.

"Alright, get the hell out of my car." Travon teased, slapping my ass as I got out and limped into the bus. I gagged and instantly went to the bathroom, falling on my knees and vomiting into the toilet. My puke was that clearish white color. I was puking cum. Are you fucking serious?

"That's gross." Devin muttered as he walked up beside me. I leaned against the wall.

"Shut up." I coughed, clearing my throat. Ricky walked into the small space and saw the puke. He sighed and looked at me.

"I need to talk to you Chris."