Ghostly Whispers

(Devin's Point of View)

"I won't." I replied quietly, sitting on the edge of the couch as Chris explained everything to me. My eyes widened, surprised that Chris would agree to all this.

  They wanted him or Ricky.

  The thought occurred to me. Chris would never allow anyone to touch or harm Ricky, that's why he was allowing these men to have him whenever and however they wanted. He had basically become a sex slave to a gang.

  "There's no other way?" I looked at Chris, still baffled by the full situation.

  "He won't negotiate any other way. He and I used to be.....together." Chris looked up at me and sighed.

  "That explains it. Wow. You're literally and metaphorically fucked." I rubbed my temples and looked at my glass of water that was sitting before me.

  "Don't make jokes out of this." Chris glared and I apologized.

  "How are you going to hide the limping? Ricky is going to notice." I raised an eyebrow, brushing my wild hair back.

  "I'm going to say I fell and hit my leg or some shit. Not that he'll believe me, but its better than saying I had sex with three guys, isn't it?" Chris groaned, laying his head in his hands.

  "Holy shit. Well, yeah I guess so." I looked sympathetically at Chris, you could tell he didn't want to be doing this.

  "You can't tell anyone about this, especially Ricky." He stared me in the eyes, tears rimming his own. I nodded.

  "I already said I wouldn't." Unless something bad happens and someone needs to know.
  I knew that things could go wrong with this very easily, and eventually I'll probably need to tell someone, that someone most likely being Ricky.

  "Alright. I'm going to take a shower." Chris stood and limped into the bathroom, I heard the water turn on.

  (Chris' Point of View)

  The warm water and steam surrounded me, washing away the filth from earlier. My nipples were actually bruised, how the fuck was that managed? I turned my head and looked as far back as my neck would allow, I could see bruising on my ass.

  Only had sex one time, and I'm already getting hurt. What's it going to be like once there are more guys, and Travon starts doing freaky things? I may as well have signed my own death warrant. I collapsed to my knees and started crying, thankful that the sound of the shower blocked out my sobs.

  Why did I let things get like this? I don't deserve Ricky. He's so sweet and faithful, and I'm a disgusting bastard with a million issues and too many skeletons to count.

  My shoulders were shaking with each cry and for the first time in a very, very long time....I actually wanted to harm myself. The urge was subtle, but it was there. Burning in the back of my mind. I shook my head, turning the shower off and stepping out, wrapping a towel around myself. I'm not going to harm myself, that would give Ricky an excuse to do it.

  I walked into the bunk area and saw Ricky was asleep in my bunk. I smiled and put a pair of boxers on then crawled in beside him. He instantly snuggled up to me, and I put my arm around him.

  (Ricky's Point of View)

I woke up the next morning, stretching and a small smile creeping up on my lips. Chris was in bed with me! When did he even come home? I kissed his lips, coughing a bit. They tasted different, not like the usual sweetness of his lips.

  He always brushes his teeth though, so that's not it. I kissed him softly on the lips again, realizing the taste was like a mix of cigarettes and cherries. It was sweet yet bitter. I recognized this mix though, but where from.