Handcuffs & Submission

(More smut, the title sorta gives that away. ;) )

(Ricky's Point of View)

The next morning I woke up, Chris' arms around me. He was still wearing the tie, and the police hat was laying on his pillow. I leaned over and grabbed my phone from the bedside table without waking him up, and I snapped a picture of his top half. I giggled at how cute he looked.

This is going on Twitter later.

The handcuffs were laying between our pillows and I bit my lip. Last night he had his way with me, its only fair if I have my way too. I grabbed the handcuffs and clicked them onto his wrists, he began stirring around.

"Hmm...Ricky?" Chris sat up but I gently pushed him back down against the bed. He went to move his arms, but the handcuffs prevented him from stretching.
"Ricky, what are you doing?" He asked, looking over his shoulder as I got behind him and pulled the blanket off, revealing his perfect ass.

"Just having a little fun." I giggled and kissed down his back, my hands rubbing his hips.

"Ricky, we have a show in three hours." Chris tried to get up again but I pushed him back down.

"That's plenty of time, baby." I cooed and licked two of my fingers, pushing one inside him. He got on his hands and knees, the handcuffs weren't holding him back very much.

"Nnhh..." He groaned, gritting his teeth a bit as I pushed a second finger in.

"Chris, you're really tight." I smirked, knowing its been a while since someone's been inside him. He's probably going to feel like a virgin again.

"Just fuck me!" Chris pleaded and wiggled his ass. I was practically drooling at this point. Chris was being so slutty, and I was eating it up!

"Mm~ tell me how bad you want me." I reached around to his length and started stroking him, teasing his tip by rubbing it with my thumb.

"Ahh~ I want you r-really bad! I NEED you inside me! Fuck me, Ricky!" Chris begged, laying his head against his pillow which pushed his ass further up in the air. I grinned and got on my knees, pulling my fingers out and pushing the tip of my length in. Chris gasped and closed his eyes tight as I pushed the rest of my length in.

"God Chris! Please tell me I can move!" I groaned and leaned my head back, digging my fingernails into his hips.

"Ahh~ M-Move." Chris nodded once he adjusted to having me inside him. I started thrusting into him, getting multiple moans from him.
"F-Fuck me harder, R-Ricky!" He commanded and I nodded, thrusting harder and a bit faster into his right entrance.

"Mmm~ Chris." I groaned, panting a bit as I kept thrusting. I thrust in and his body spasmed briefly and he arched his back.

"Ah~ holy fuck, Ricky! Ahn! Right-Right there!" He cried out. I've found his prostate. I began slamming into the same spot over and over, Chris' body was shaking and every moan turned into a pleasured scream.

"Ahn~ I'm so close, Chris!" I groaned, stroking Chris' length. I could feel pre-cum oozing from him.

"Cum for me, baby! Agh! Cum inside me!" Chris cried, pushing himself back onto me as I thrust in.

"Mm...I will, Chris. I will!" I shouted and continued fucking my lover. I groaned loudly and released right as Chris threw his head back, screamed my name and came. I rode out my orgasm as Chris squirmed and moaned beneath me. I pulled out and grinned at him.

"Get these...agh...handcuffs off me." Chris panted and held his hands out to me.

"I think I'll leave them on you. I like you as a bottom." I smirked and straddled his hips, kissing him on the lips. We heard knocking on the door.

"Hey, guys! Let us in!" Devin yelled through the door. Chris grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around his lower half, sitting on the edge of the bed. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, answering the door.

"Whoa, your hair is a mess." Balz laughed at me and I rolled my eyes, stepping out of the way so they could come in.

"Good morning." Chris chuckles, his hands were under the blanket to hide the handcuffs.

"Why aren't you two dressed yet?" Devin asked and Chris laughed a bit.

"Well, we haven't had time." I giggled, walking over and sitting beside Chris, kissing his neck.

"What are these?" Ryan picked up the policeman booty shorts and Chris cleared his throat.

"They are...uhm..." Chris looked at me for help.

"That's Officer Chris' uniform." I snickered and Chris buried his face in his hands out of embarrassment, forgetting about the handcuffs that he had been hiding.

"Chris, the officer isn't supposed to end up wearing the handcuffs." Devin teased and Chris blushed as he remembered that he was still wearing handcuffs.

"Let me help." I chuckled, taking the handcuffs off of him.

"Anyway, how long do we have until the show?" Chris rubbed his wrists, small red lines were left from the tight handcuffs.

"Like an hour and a half." Balz replied and Chris stood up, holding the sheet around his waist.

"Shit. I still haven't showered." Chris groaned, limping to the bathroom.

"I'm showering with you!" I jumped up and followed.

"Round three?" Chris snickered, smacking my ass as we got into the shower.

"If you two have any more sex you won't be able to walk to the show!" Devin shouted as the guys left our room.

This was definitely worth the wait.