Wolfe

I groaned and stretched out across my bed, only to roll right off. "Damn it!" I shout. I hear my half-brother Nico grumble, then chuckle when he finally looks up and sees where I am. "Having fun down there Wolfie?" I show him my middle finger and get up. "Another great start to my awesome life," I mumble. I quickly take a shower and get dressed in the usual Hades cabin get up. This outfit included: I black CHB t-shirt  I personally asked to have created, black jeans, black converse, and a necklace in which my real brother's old ring hung from. I walk back from the showers to my cabin to be greeted by Nico again. "Hey Wolfie, guess what activity Hades cabin has to join today?" I feel even more depressed now, knowing what activity it was. "That's right Wolfie, Battle Games!" He smirked then grabbed  my stygian iron sword and twin long knives, flipping and tossing them to me. I matched his flipping and catching of them, as part of our daily routine. Nico never fully grinned, but I was proud knowing he actually gave me a real smile when I was around. He was giving me one of his smiles right now. "So Wolfe, why don't you like Battle Games? It is because your scared or maybe you don't want to see someone...oh my gosh, does Wolfie have a crush?" I rolled my eyes "Of course not, remember, I'm Wolfe, the person with no one and wants no one?" He actually looked a little hurt a that. "Fine. I get it Wolfe. If you didn't like being my sister, you could've just told me. It wouldn't be the first time one of my sisters left me." I felt guilty and kind of mad that he brought Bianca in to this. 'This is why I don't keep friends, I always either end up with them hating me or they're dead.' I think to myself.  I give him a look that says all my feelings to Nico, who sees it and he softens. He raised his hand and brushes one fingertip on my shoulder, I stiffen then relax. If people thought Nico didn't smile enough or really didn't like being touched, they should meet me. Meet me Wolfe Simmons, the girl that will destroy you if you even hover your hand over her arm, talk to her about her past, or call her Wolfie. So basically if anybody try's doing what Nico does then they would be pulverized by me. The only thing that didn't apply to was fighting. Everyone knows that I am as good a fighter as Luke Castellan or Percy Jackson are, and that was saying something. There was actually somebody that was just as talented as each one of the Seven. Everyone in camp knew them, but they didn't know each other. I, Wolfe Simmons is known as Percy's/Nico's replacement, Spencer Hedwig known as Annabeth's replacement, Selene Willow known as Jason's replacement, Christian Tracy known as Frank's replacement, Theo Astin known as Hazel's replacement, Haven Arai known as Piper's replacement, and last but not least Auster Illios known as Leo McShizzle Valdez's replacement. While they all had similar, yet different, powers to the Seven, they're all top of the line demigods. They are the Seven 2.0.