Wolfe

Chiron matched up two battles at once with one sitting out at the moment, to make things go faster. "Spencer will go against Chase. Wolfe will go against Auster. And Selene will be sitting out for the moment." I look over to the two boys. One was a bit skinny, but still muscled. He had dirty blonde/almost brown hair and soft, chocolate brown eyes, that probably caught most girls attention. But what really caught my hair was the other boy. He had ruffled brown hair with golden highlights, and tan-ish skin. His eyes were a dark blue color that reminded me of a blueberry's coloring. I walk towards them, keeping my normal demeanor and attitude. "Which one of you is which?" I ask them darkly. One of them got nervous around me, like most people do. But what surprised is that Blueberry (my new nickname for him) kept a glint in his eye and a smile on his face. Blueberry smirked and stuck his hand out for me to shake, "The name's Auster, Auster Illios. This here is my bestfriend Chase Seier." He replies slapping his friend on the back. I started feeling weird, looking at Auster. I got this weird bubbly feeling and I wanted to giggle at everything he was saying and doing. 'What the hell is going on with me?' I think to myself. Everybody starts moving to their positions, so I move to my own across from "Blueberry". Chiron shouts a little wearily, "Rules are: you may not main or kill, you may use any of your godly powers, and have fun. Now... FIGHT!" I just stand their my sword still in it's sheath, my hand only resting on the top of the hilt. Auster stands there, surprised that I'm not doing anything. He cautiously moves forward a bit and takes out his sword. Right as his sword is out and ready I step into the shadows, shadow traveling in a split second to behind Auster. I judo flip him and draw my sword out at the same time holding my sword to his neck. "Surrender?" I ask lazily. He grins, "Not yet at least." With that he raised his hands and flames shout out. I roll under the flames and punch him in the stomach, cutting off the flames. He rolls and gets back up staring at me intently. I raise 20 skeleton soldiers, which makes me a bit weak, but still strong enough to fight well. The skeletons attack Auster, who is trying to burn them by setting his whole body on fire. I stand there waiting, as he ducks down from under a skeleton's arm and charged me with his sword. As we start real sword fighting I realize he is good but not Percy or me good. He strikes and parries, blocks and defends perfectly. I of course do all the same things, but plus a few extra moves and a ton more speed. He is sweating and panting by now, while I just started to break a sweat 2 minutes ago. I lick his legs out from under him and hold my sword to his neck again. At the last second he mimicked my leg sweep and ends up me me on top of him, my sword at his neck still. We are both looking into each other's eyes, frozen, until we hear the shouts, whistles and applause from the two battles being completed. Chiron tries to settle them down, but fails. He just shouts as loud as he can, "WE WILL COMPLETE THIS BATTLE GAME EXACTLY A WEEK FROM NOW! YOU ARE ALL DISMISSED!" I push myself off Auster and brush myself off. I look up to see Auster staring at me expectantly. "Um, Wolfe? Mind giving me a hand?" He says jokingly. I just stare at him darkly and reply, "I don't like physical contact." Auster's smile falters as he pushes himself off the ground. Right then Chase and Spencer walk up, both of them looking rosy cheeked and grins on their faces. "You guys did great! I nod towards them "thank you, now I'm going to go now, bye." I started trying to walk away, but the three stopped me again. "What?!" I snap at them when they try to follow me again. They all took a step back in surprise, but they kept their cool. "So, we thought maybe you would want to join us in going to a party we're throwing for ourselves in celebration of the Battle Games!" Chase pipes up cheerily. I shake my head, "I don't do crowds." Auster gives a small and kind smile, "That's good, because it's just going to be the four of us." I sigh in defeat. "Fine I'll go to your party, but where is it going to be?" Auster gives a cheeky grin this time, "Why Bunker 9 of course!" I look around trying to see if I could find Leo. I think to myself, 'Well even if Leo was in Bunker 9, it's not like he would care about a four-man party happening down there anyway.' I just nod my head, "Let's go then." I say taking the lead walking in the direction of the forest and Bunker 9.