1.

{this is my new jg fanfic so i hope you guys enjoy !! be sure to vote if you like it and give feed back💖

p.s. i'm not the best writer so sorry if it sucks lol}

Gilinsky's Pov

"What don't you get Angela?? I'm just not that into you anymore.", I said frustrated hanging up the phone.

"God! Some girls just won't take a hint.", I say to my friend Johnson laughing. His name is Jack as well, but everyone just made it a thing to call us both by our last names. It's easier that way.

"Ha! Seems she got caught up in her feelings.", Johnson said chuckling. "How's you and what's her name? Ashley??", I asked unsure. "I think her name is Macy. I don't know and I don't care because I'm probably gonna dump her tomorrow at school.", he said all caught up in his phone.

Now if you haven't notice, Johnson and I both have something in common. We're fuckboys.

We give no shits about feelings and emotions. We tend to hit it and quit then call it a day. Some don't approve of our choice of lifestyle. But I mean you aren't just born a fuckboy. Like something has to happen to you that regards being in love that changed you into who you are.

Ugh and I hated the word love. It's like saying 'I do' to girls. Or the word for commitment or something. You will never hear me use that word towards any girl I'm with.

"So school is starting back up tomorrow which means", he said as I finished his sentence, "a new selection of girls." We laughed.

Being some of the school's most eligible singles we have our choice of many girls. I've been with majority of them and they aren't my cup of tea. But a new school year means new girls and more options.

Again you might not agree with my lifestyle choice but it works for me.