17.

woah!! I'm actually updating! I've honestly been so busy writing my other story "To My Love" and some of you guys love it so far and that makes me really happy.

***

It's been a few weeks since Jack and I have had our last fight. Things were going great between us and I was happy about that.

It was soon to be 4 months since we've been together. Crazy to think we've been through so much in 4 months.

I was at Jack's house hanging with him and his sister. She was so cute. I loved being around her.

"Look what I drew for you Lydia!", she chanted while sitting on the floor showing me.

It was a picture of me. It wasn't a Picasso drawing, but it still was cute.

"Aw it looks just like you!", Jack cooed, making me laugh.

I felt his hand wrap around my lower waist as he leaned closer to me.

"I'm gonna get more colors.", she squealed running off to her room.

Jack's hand slides lower down my waist. I giggle slightly looking down.

"Jack"

He places kisses on my neck trailing down.

"We can't right now Jack. Watching your sister.", I spoke laughing, looking at him.

"I know, but I just want you."

"We can netflix and chill later.", I joked.

"Sounds good baby girl.", he shrugged laughed, "But later I get you all to myself."

His sister runs back in the room with her colors. We continued watching her and playing with her, til it was time for her to go to sleep of course.

He tucked her in and came back downstairs.

"Now you're mine.", he smirked, voice raspy.

***

this was short ik im sorry but should there be smut or nahhh idk i suck at writing smuts tbh just so you know. but if it's something you guys want i mean I could try

comment and let me know: clean cute cuddling sesh, or smut sesh idk😅