5.

{so it was suggested that i update monday and fridays, which I agree with. i may update earlier than those days if i'm really excited about the chapter and can't wait. if you would prefer any other days than let me knoww but yeah enjoy this chapter}

{lydia's pov still}

God it was already almost 8. Hopefully this 'date' wouldn't be crap.

I had put on a large blue flannel, with shorts underneath but the flannel covered them, with my knee high white socks, and my glasses and hair up.

(view pick above to get an idea of the look lol)

The doorbell rung. Wow who would've known Jack was gonna be punctual.

I opened the door as his mouth dropped in awe.

"Shit", he uttered looking me up and down.

"Hello to you too", I said laughing letting him come in.

"I mean you look nice", he spoke rubbing the back of his neck.

"I did say dress comfy didn't I?", I laughed going to the movies and popcorn.

As I came back he was taking his shirt off. It took me by surprise because he was so toned and just jaw dropping hot.

"You said comfy", he laughed sitting on the couch.

He was now wearing only sweat pants and no shirt. Lovely.

I sat the food and drinks down.
"What movie?", I said showing him our options. "The neighbors.", he said with a smile. I was glad he chose that because I wanted to have a laugh.

I sat next to him, but kept some distance.

"I don't bite", he said. I just laughed.

The movie started and we started eating the food.

It was a few minutes in and I already bursted out laughing. Jack along with me.

I didn't notice but in between laughs he would inch his way closer. That sneaky boy.

Eventually we started talking and he was actually interesting. He told me about his sister and family. He told me about him and Johnson making music. He really opened up to me and I'm pretty sure he doesn't do that with all the girls.

"Wow, ya know you aren't what I thought you would be Jack", I told him.

"I'll take that as a compliment", he smiled.

"You're so much more, you're sweet and funny. Why do you act like a douche all the time?", I laughed.

He got silent. I had no idea if he was offended or not.

"Sorry if that came off mean I just-", I started but he interrupted.

"It's fine. No girl has really told me up front how they feel or what they truly think about me. It's nice.", he said nervously.

I kind of gave him a smile.

It got awkward so I got up to make more popcorn. Seconds after he followed me.

"If you wore that outfit to seduce me, it's working", he spoke smirking. "You wish", I laughed, "But I do think you should have a taste of your own medicine. Ya know, seducing girls, having sex with them, then breaking their hearts making them yesterday's news", I said pouring the popcorn in the bowl.

"Guessing someone told you about that stuff", he got quiet. "Or just a hunch", I spoke.

He walked up behind me. "But you're different. And before you say 'that's what you say to all the girls' I don't. Half the girls I'm with I don't even give a second thought about. But you..I've been thinking about you 24/7." He wraps his arms around my waist.

The feeling was spine tingling, like it felt right.

But then I moved from his grip. "U-Um maybe we should go back to the movie? Yeah let's go back to the movie", I spoke nervously.

He grabbed my arm spinning me around.

"Do I make you nervous?", he spoke looking concerned. "I-i just, i just don't want to fall for you. I'm nervous that if i even let you touch me that I'll fall for you and you'll just break my heart. I don't want a broken heart Jack.", I told him bluntly.

He looked down. "I don't want to break your heart. But you make my heart feel whole, you make me feel like a better person. I literally opened up to you earlier and it felt good. I didn't know how I felt before, and I was trying to deny the feeling. But I can't anymore. I like you Lydia. Like actually like you.", he expressed to me.

I never saw this side of Jack before. I could tell his feelings were sincere.

"I like you too Jack.", I spoke softly.

As much as I said I didn't want to fall for him, I couldn't help it. It just felt right, ya know.

He walked closer to me putting his hands back on my waist. I was still nervous about the whole thing.

"There's no need to be nervous Lydia", he spoke softly in my ear giving me soft smile.

I nodded as he started placing kisses on my neck. He smiled against my skin. It was sensational.

He pulled away staring in my eyes. He slowly leans in to kiss me. At first I did nothing, but then I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck.

We continued as he picked me up by my legs. He holds me up by my thighs as I wrapped my legs around him.

He carried me upstairs to my bedroom laying me on my bed. He started kissing my neck again unbuttoning my flannel. "Jack..", I stopped him before he got any further.

He looked at me with loving eyes. "Sorry", he said slightly laughing laying next to me.

It wasn't that I wasn't ready or anything but we just met. I didn't want to be one of his other girls. I didn't want to be a hypocrite to my own words.

"I'm sorry but we just started getting close and I don't wanna be one of your other girls", I spoke softly.

"I get it, but you aren't just another girl. And I'm willing to wait, only for you", he said assuringly kissing me one last time.

I smiled at the fact that he was willing to wait for sex, for me.

All the other girls, he just goes for it. But I feel special with him. At least for the moment, I hope he isn't playing me.

"It's late, I should get going", He started. "Or you could stay here?", I spoke softly, trailing off, "I don't want you driving this late, I mean." He smiled. "I would love to", he said laying back on the bed. He turned and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I smiled moving closer to him. So we were basically spooning.

(like in that teen wolf episode w/ stiles and malia awww! vote if ya know what i'm talking about)

I felt so safe in his arms.
A few moments after we were both knock out, asleep!!

{ok so it's been a week since they've known each other and ik it's kinda un realistic for them to have strong feelings for each other..but then again it might not be. however, ya just gotta go with it lol
soooo this turned out to be more than a movie night. feelings were exposed!! did you get jack and lydia feels ?? wonder what's gonna happen next between them..hmm}