3.

{just to make sure you guys aren't lost, this is still in gilinsky's pov :) i will put if povs change but for the first few chapters i wanted to tell it from his perspective !! hope you're enjoying so far loves}

I looked over at Sam with a sinister like smile, "Watch this.", I said getting up walking over to Lydia. Luckily her friends left so if she turned me down it wouldn't be as embarrassing.

It looked like she was doing homework.
"Hey Lydia", I spoke with a smile. She directed her attention towards me. "Hey! It's Jack, right?", she said questioningly. I nodded. "Can I sit with you?", I asked. "Free country", she said going back to her work.

"So how's y-", I started before she interrupted. "Look Jack, I know your social status here. Your the popular kid who can get any girl, and talk to anyone  he wants. Everyone wants to be or be with you. So tell me, why are you talking to me? The new girl with no social status? I hope it's not because you'll think I fall for you and become your one night stand or something.", she spoke bluntly. I was silent for a second. I had no idea if people told her about me or if she could just tell by looking at me.

I ran my fingers through my hair, "Even though that may be true, I just wanted to come over and talk to you. And I'm not trying to make you my one night stand.", I said assuringly. She looked at me in disbelief. "May be true? You didn't deny it. And if not then why are your friends just staring over here as if you're about to score or get some?", she said pointing over to them. I glanced at them and they all turned their heads as if they weren't watching.
"Look Jack, I have work to finish, so if you don't have a real reason to talk to me th-", she spoke but I cut her off.

"I wanna hangout with you. Let you get to know me. Maybe you'll find me different from what you think of me now.", I suggested rubbing the back of my neck. She could tell I was nervous. I've never acted this way around a girl. Usually I can ask them out no hastle. But with her it's like a challenge. She isn't desperate for me like those other girls. I can tell she'll make me work to be with her.

"Hm an intriguing offer, but no.", she said going back to work. "Come on, just one time and if you don't like me still then we don't have to hang again.", I told her. "Is this your desperate way of asking me out?? Because if so, I think you can do a lot better. But if I say yes, will you leave me to finish my work?", she asked. "It's not desperate and yes I will", I said slightly laughing. She laughed a little. She had a cute smile, I must say.

She took out some paper and wrote something down. "Here", she said giving me the paper. It was her address.

"We'll do a at home movie night at my place so dress comfy. 8:00, Friday", she spoke. "Sounds good", I said giving her a smirk looking at her. "Stop doing that.", she said. "What?", I said confused, slightly laughing. "That thing with your eyes. Like you're trying to hypnotize me or something.", she replied. I could tell my smirk and look together were effecting her. The signature, Jack Gilinsky look. I had no control over it.

"Sorry", I said slightly laughing. She scoffed with a laugh and walked away.

I walked back over to the guys. "By how she walked away, it looks like she wasn't that into you", Sam said laughing. "Correction", I held up the piece of paper, "This here has her address which she gave me for a date we have Friday". "Damn G, you work fast", Johnson said. "Better get that 100 bucks ready", I said to Sam. He just rolled his eyes.

***

School was over and I was at home. Thank god because I was exhausted.
I sat in my room thinking about the bet. In a way I wanted to back out because I was already starting to like Lydia more than I should. On the other hand I didn't want to own Sam 100 bucks or give him the satisfaction of winning. But I mean as long as she doesn't know about the bet, I have time to figure our what to do.

{ok so this chapter was short but i love telling the story in his Pov just because you get a better look into what he's thinking and how he feels. don't worry there will be a Lydia pov so you can know how she feels and what she thinks as well. idk if i'll do any other povs except for those two, mostly because the other characters don't have as much to give in feelings and thoughts  thats worth putting a Pov for. so yeah hope you guys are enjoying! be sure to vote and comment feedback :))}