13.

ok guys so I'm taking a creative writing class at school so I hope that will help me develop better writing skills. I'm like noticing a lot of things I could've written better throughout my story so I apologize for that😂😂 however you guys still loved it anyway !!!! but I'm not gonna change it so lets just hope you see my writing improve throughout the months😂

Lydia's Pov

We pulled up into Jack's drive way. It seemed as if he was mad about the whole Tyler thing. I don't know.

I got out the car and followed behind him as he unlocked the door. He was really quiet which was odd for him.

I went up to his room to change into my dry clothes because the wet ones were annoying and full of sand.

After I changed I came out and saw him sitting on the bed.

"Is something wrong?", I questioned, "You're abnormally quiet."

I gave a slight laugh to lighten up the mood.

"Nothing serious. Just...stuff.", he spoke softly.

"Well tell me. It's not good to keep your feelings bottled up.", I simply stated sitting next to him.

"Is it Tyler?", I spoke as if I already knew, which I did.

He gave a slow nod.

"How come you didn't tell me about him?", he asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Well, I didn't think it was important. I mean, I wouldn't think you'd care.", I answered.

Why would I need to tell him about my past relationships which were completely irrelevant?

"He told me about you guys. How he was your first love and all. How you moved and the distance broke you up, not the fact that you were over each other.", he said.

I was silent.

"So what? It's in the past Jack.", I told him, not understanding why he was bringing it up.

"But it's not. He's back, and it's obvious he still has feelings for you. I can tell you do too.", he states.

I looked at him confused.

"Jack, what me and Tyler had is in the past. I'm over him, but I'll never be over you. You have my heart. Why can't you understand that?", I spoke frustrated.

"I just feel like fate wants you two back together and I'm in the way. He told me he's gonna try to win you back.", he spoke as he looked down.

"I don't care what fate or Tyler wants. I want you. You're not in the way Jack! Just stop thinking like that and get over it! And doesn't he know you're my boyfriend? So he can't get me."

"I told him I was you're cousin. And it's not like telling him if I was your boyfriend would make a difference. He's determined, I can tell."

"Why didn't you tell him we were dating!? No wonder why he thinks he has a shot at winning me back. You created this situation", I spoke blaming him a little.

Honestly, if he was just straight up with him, we wouldn't be having this argument, and Jack wouldn't feel the way he does.

"Are you blaming me for this? You're ex, first love, came to town. He obviously still has feelings for you and who knows if you do too!", he spoke louder, his jaw clenching.

"How are you blaming me?! I didn't invite him to come here. I didn't tell him to tell you about our past! You egged that on. You got too nosy and you're not satisfied with the answers you got. ", I shouted.

I've never been so angry, or frustrated with him. It was literally like we were fighting over nothing, which we were. It was as if he liked making a big deal out of nothing and arguing.

"So sorry I was concerned with his intentions.", he spoke rolling his eyes.

"Look I don't need to argue. I don't have feelings for him. You're the one I like, the one I wanna be with. If you can't get, or understand that by now, then I don't know where we stand.", I sternly said grabbing my things.

Worried filled his face. I could tell he knew he was in the wrong and that he wanted to say something, but couldn't,

I walked out his room and started down stairs. I stopped to see if he would come after me, but I guess that shit only happens in the movies.

I kept going and left his house.

____

Honestly, I didn't know where my emotions were after that. The whole conversation just made me think of Tyler more.

When I saw him, a rush of flashbacks, memories, filled my head. All good times too. It felt as if nothing had changed, but they did.

I would be horrible to say I didn't still have feelings for him. He was my first love. But I didn't have the heart to tell Jack that.

Those feelings can't just go away, especially when we didn't even break up because we stopped liking each other.

It wasn't fair to Jack for me to be undecided. I wanted to make sure my heart was only for Jack, because he deserves that.

So I decided to give myself answers so I could be sure.

I pulled out my phone to text him.

me: hey we need to talk. can we meetup soon?

tyler: I was hoping you'd want to :) tomorrow good? lunch?

me: sounds great

What was I about to get myself into.

READ THIS!!!

OK SO THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER SORRY IF IT WAS SHIT UM GILINSKY IS REALKY IN HIS FEELINGS I GUESS AND LYDIA IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HER FEELINGS NOW THAT JACK MADE HER AWARE OF THE FAVT SHE COULD POSSIBLY STILL LIKE TYLER.

YOU MIGHT THINK IT WAS DUMB OF HER TO TEXT TYLER AND YOU COULD PROBS TELL DRAMA WILL COME FROM THAT BUT YA KNOW ITS THE ONLY OTHER WAY SHE COULD FIGURE OUT HER FEELINGS.

SORRU IF YOU DISAGREE BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE !!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE THATS MY MOTIVATION TO KEEP UPDATING TBH I MEAN WHO WANTS TO UPDATE IF NO ONE IS LIKING THE STORY right ????

SO VOTE & COMMENT I LOVEEEE YA