9.

(ALMOST TO 300 READS WOAH AND I DECIDED I'LL JUST UPDATE RANDOMLY WHENEVER BC I CAN NEVER STICK TO THE DAYS I SAY LOL WITH THAT BEING SAID HERE's ANOTHER UPDATE)

{Lydia's Pov}

I guess it could've been worse.

He could've cheated on me, but I'm glad he didn't.

I felt I was taking this whole thing out of proportion. I mean it was just a bet he made before we actually started getting serious. And we weren't official or anything.

I just wish he would've told me as soon as he started having feelings for me.

I was still thrown aback by how he said i love you. And the fact that he said it more than one in a matter of minutes made me feel better in a way.

I had bee getting endless apology calls and text from Jack. Even Sam and Johnson texted on his behalf telling me how he feels, why he did what he did, etc.

I took in consideration what they said, and started to feel bad. Not that I should, but I felt I went over board. And I probably embarrassed myself at the party.

I was reading through Jack's text.

babe: im so so sorry
babe: please talk to me
babe: it hurts me to see you hurt
babe: im sorry i caused it
babe: I need you
babe: please just ..
babe: I love you...

I started feeling bad that he was hurting. But at least he was hurting as much as I was.

I honestly could get over the fact that he lied. I just missed him. I missed being in his arms, I missed the way he made me feel, agh.

Have you ever just loved someone so much that they could do anything wrong and you would forgive them because you love them that much???

I wouldn't straight up admit it, but that's how i felt towards Jack.

He could screw me over 1000 times and I feel I would still find my way back to him, forgiving him.

It's not a characteristic I'm proud of, but it's something I can't escape.

I decided to take a stand and go to his house to talk to him, work things out.

---

Later that afternoon, I found myself standing in front of Jack's door.

God I was nervous. How would this go?

I took a deep breath and was about to knock.

But before I could the door opened.

There stood a less enthusiastic Jack. He looked depressed, sad almost. Looked as if he hadn't showered in a while. I could barely tell it was him.

"Lydia", he slightly smiled.

"Jack, what happened to you? Why do you look like this?", I asked concerned.

"Effects of losing you I guess", he shrugged rubbing the back of his neck.

He stood back as I walked in.

Then I heard a little girl's voice squeal.
Must've been his sister. Out of all the times we hung out, I've never met her.

"Hi", she squealed walking up to me.

"Hi ellie", I said looking down at her with a smile.

"My brothers been sad all week because of this girl. I think he really liked her", she whispered to me, Jack still able to hear her.

"Yeah, I heard", I responded, "She must be pretty special to him if she makes him feel this way huh?"

She nodded. She was so cute and innocent. She obviously cared a lot about her brother.

"Ellie go back in the living room", he said softly moving her along.

"Nice to meet you..,um what's your name?", she asked Jack still escorting her to the living room.

"Lydia", I said smiling.

She gasped. "Ahh you're her! I", she started before Jack closed the door.

I laughed a little blushing at the fact he talks about me a lot with his sister.

We walked up stairs to his room.

I walked in sitting on the side of the bed, a spot I knew too well.

He sat next to me, keeping a little distance not sure of how I would react.

"Why didn't you just tell me about the bet before we started getting serious?", I asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking. I just didn't want it become between us", he spoke.

How ironic saying that it did.

"I wanted to make sure I could keep you, baby girl. I didn't want to ruin what we have. But I did any way. Im so stupid god!", he spoke frustrated putting his head in his hands.

I was speechless. I've never seen him this way. He was always so cocky and positive and stuff, and now he's just like a sad puppy.

I moved next to him and his head shot up to make eye contact with me.

"I may have went over board with my reaction. And the things I said to you..I'm sorry if it hurt you. I wasn't thinking. But you aren't stupid. You were smart enough to stay committed to me right?", I chuckled slightly. He smiles showing his pearly white teeth.

God how i missed that smile.

"I can't stay mad at you Jack. You mean to much to me. And I miss you like crazy", I said looking down.

"Likewise", he spoke tilting my head up.

"I still feel the same about you. I never lied about that and it never changed. And when I said i love you, I meant it and I still do. You are my world now and I can't function without you, as you can see", he chuckled slightly, "so I don't wanna go another moment in life regretting not asking you this. So.."

wtf was he gonna propose agh

"will you be my girlfriend? For me to call yours and you to call mine?", he asked holding my hands.

phew. at least he didn't propose, we're too young ahaha.

"Yes jack I will", I smiled nodding while he hugged me.

He wrapped his strong arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I never wanted to let go.

"And jack. I love you too. and I mean it", I spoke softly in his ear.

I felt him smile against my neck.

I pulled away so I could see his face.

I smiles before he leaned in to kiss my lips. They were so soft, so luscious. I didn't want him to pull away. I think he could tell because I felt him smirk against my lips.

I'm glad jack and I were in a good place again. It felt good, it felt right.

I laid back on the bed, him hovering over me still kissing me.

It was getting late and I wondered where this night would take us.

{ ok so sorry if this was a crappy chapter idk and if you feel they made up too fast then oh well sorry.

should I do a chapter about Johnson and Ali's relationship?? let me knowwww

as I said before this book is getting hell reads pretty fast like i just got 200 yesterday now we are almost at 300!

you guys rock !!

be sure to vote vote vote and give me feed back on the story so far:)

have a greatttt day}