10.

{Gilinsky's Pov}

Lydia had an effect on me no other girl has had. When she was mad at me, I felt as if my heart was shattering into a million pieces.

When we made up last night, when I took the next step, I've never felt so sure of anything.

(when he says taking the next step he means by asking her to be his gf, not sex. js lol)

It was Monday morning and I woke up to Lydia next to me. She was only wearing one of my shirts which was too big on her.

I watched as her eyes fluttered open.

"What time is it?", she mumbled.

"11", I simply replied.

"What !! Jack we have school. We're late", she spoke panicking looking around for her clothes.

I grabbed her arm pulling her towards me.

"Lydia, calm down. We should just skip school, I mean we already missed like half the day.", I spoke convincingly.

"My mom would kill me if I skipped", she said sitting next to me.

"Well what's life without a little risk and consequence?", I said smirking.

She laughed nodding in agreement.

She laid next to me. I wrapped my arm back around her pulling her close.

"So what are we gonna do the rest of the day?", she questioned laying her head on my chest.

"Date at the beach?", I suggested.

"A date ??! Jack Gilinsky taking me on a date, showing the world his affection for me!", she teased laughing.

I wasn't really one to show public affection but I'm changing.

"I would love for everyone to know how much I love you", I smiles kissing her cheek.

"Ok sounds good. I'll need to get a swim suit though, so we gotta stop by my house", she smiled getting up to put pants on.

"Don't wear anything to hot", I added.

"Won't be able to handle it Gilinsky", she turned around smirking pulling up her shorts.

"I can handle it but other guys might stop and stare and I don't want other guys staring at my girl", I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist as we look in the mirror.

"We're good together. You're good for me. even though you convinced me to skip school", she spoke laughing.

"You're good for me too", I chuckled slightly looking at our reflection.

It's crazy how perfect we were for each other.

"To my house then the beach!", she shouted grabbing her bag and putting shoes on.

She walked out the door as I followed behind, smiling.

THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER SO SORRY IF IT WAS LAME. I DIDNT HAVE A LOT OF HW TODAY SO I WAS LIKE IMMA UPDATE. SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND YEAH ETC ETC

UM GUYS THIS IS ALMOST TO 600 READS ALREADY LIKE WOAH YA'LL ARE READING THE CRAP OUT OF THIS BOOK LOL !!

TWEET WHAT U THINK ABOUT THIS BOOK BY JUST TYPING "FALLING FOR YOU" IN YOUR TWEET THEN WHAT YA GOTTA SAY. I WANBA SCROLL THROUGH THEM AND READ YOUR THOUGHTS

MY TWITTER IS @ADOLESCENTJACK BTW (SAME AS USER)

YEAG FOLLOW ME BABES :))

ok hope u enjoyed this filler and have a great day love ya