8.

(ANOTHER EARLY UPDATE WHATTTTT!!??)

Wednesday, and Jack's friend Nate was throwing a party tonight.

"Hey babygirl", he spoke kissing my cheek. It sent shivers down my spine every time he said that to me.

I smiled looking at him as we walked down the hall.

"So are we going to Nate's party tonight?", he asked.

"Yeah! It should be fun. Our first actual outting as, whatever we are", I spoke excitedly then quickly losing my excited tone.

Jack still hadn't asked me out. I know he wanted it to be special when he did, but at this point I didn't care.

"Babe, you know I wanna wait for a special moment to make us official", he smiled tilting my head up.

I gave a slight smile.

"I'll pick you up around 8:00 and we'll go to Nate's party", he said kissing my forehead, then walking off to class.

*Later that night*

It was almost 8:00 and I still wasn't ready. Tonight I decided to wear a black halter top, white high waisted shorts with distressing on the hem, and  black ankle boots with a slight heel.

My hair was curled, but looked like I had beach waves.

And my makeup was simple and natural.

I heard the doorbell ring and I headed down stairs.

My parents were out with their couple friends so at least I didn't have to hear them say how my shorts are too short or whatever.

"Hey", I said walking out the door closing it behind me.

"Damn who are you trying to impress", he said smirking.

"Oh ya know this guy I like. Heard he had a thing for shorts so", I spoke jokingly.

He laughed, "Well he is going to enjoy the sight tonight", he grinned starting to look down at my butt before I tilted his head up.

"Hey eyes up here", I smiled kissing him.

He put his hands up defensively, and laughed.

We got in his jeep and he drove off to Nate's.

---

We arrived after 15 minutes. The place was packed. All I could smell was the alcohol.

Damn he went all out.

We got out the car and walked in, dodging the other drunk teens in our way.

"HEYYY Jack. Hey Lydia", Nate said giving Jack a bro hug.

"You and Johnson are up to perform boy! Get up there", Nate said.

The crowd was already cheering for them.

"I be back in a few babe", he said smiling going up towards the stage.

They started singing songs from their new ep they just made, calibraska.

(literally in love with that ep ajhhhhchchx)

They started with wrong one which was my absolute fav.

I slightly started dancing and got a drink.

"Hey babe", an obviously drunken Sam slurred.

"Uh hi", I said awkwardly.

"Come on let's go upstairs and hangout", he said moving closer to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Sam you're drunk!", I said sternly pushing him off.