16.

ok so hello! if you were wondering, i update once a week, unless i don't have a ton of hw during the week. and idk I feel this story is too predictable and like flopping kind of.

vote/comment and let me know what you think :)

***

He stood there emotionless, staring at me.

"You don't have feelings for him, huh?", he spoke sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Jack I don't. I just- with all that arguing about it I just thought I owed it to you to find out for sure. And I told him I wasn't into him like that anymore!", I quickly explained.

"But you kissed him."

"He kissed me and I was unaware that he was going to do it, ok. I pulled away."

He walks off in frustration. The clouds started rolling in as if they matched his emotions. They were grey and depressing. Light rain droplets started to fall. I followed behind him.

"Jack, I get why you're mad at me! I don't expect you to forgive me as easily, but I just need you to listen."

He stopped, not turning around but I still knew he was listening. The rain started to pour down harder.

"Look I'm sorry. But this whole situation wasn't all my fault so I wish you would stop making me feel like it is. We can get past this, I know we can. We've been through so much Jack, but through it all, I never stopped loving you. I just end up loving you more, in a way.", I speak softly walking up behind him.

He stays silent, comprehending what I've said.

"I'm saying it's all your fault. I'm just upset at the outcome from all of this. I feel I'm very possessive over you, and I just went crazy when I saw him come back thinking he could take you from me."

"He can't Jack, and he won't. No one will..because I'm still right here. After all we go through, I still find my way back to you."

He slightly smiles. The droplets run down his face. All I wanted in this moment was for us to be ok, to go back to what we were.

"Come on let's get out of this rain, babygirl.", he spoke, sending an immediate smile on my face.

***

sorry if this chapter sucked 😁