6.

{Gilinsky's Pov}

It was Saturday morning and I was used to waking up next to a girl. But this time it was different. I was next to a girl I actually liked.

I smiled as Lydia started opening her eyes.

"Morning sunshine", I spoke kissing her forehead.
"Morning cutie", she said smiling.

She yawned and stretched her arms out getting out of bed.

"Thanks for staying last night and understanding wh-", she started but I cut her off.

I got up walking over to her holding her hands.

"I get it. And no problem, I enjoyed being in your company.", I said smiling.

She smiled looking down. She sat on the bed signaling for me to sit next to her.

"Jack look. I know we haven't known each other long, but you make me really happy and being around you is a great feeling. But I know your past and if you're only telling me what I want to hear so I'll be vulnerable and have sex with you or something then just end whatever we have now. Like I said yesterday, I don't want heartbreak. And if you have plans for it, I'd rather we leave things where they're at now, so we don't get further involved.", she spoke softly looking down.

By the way she said it, it seemed as if she knew about the bet already. I got really nervous and tense. I had forgotten about the bet til now. But my feelings are still the same.

"Look Lydia. I still like you, I still feel the same way. I have no intention of playing you or breaking your heart. Sex is honestly the last thing on my mind when I'm with you. I just wanna enjoy being with you.", I told her giving eye contact.

"I just had to get that off my chest to make sure. But I'm glad your heart is still content", she spoke hugging me.

Then my phone started buzzing. It was a text from my mom.

mom: hey kiddo. ellie is waiting here for you to take her to the park. hurry home before she has a tantrum😂

I then remembered I had promised her last week.

"Hey, I have to go. My sister is waiting on me", I said putting my clothes on.

"Oh okay. Well I'll see you around then", she said kissing my cheek.

I smiled as I walked out the door.

{Lydia's Pov}

I watched from my window as Jack got in his car and drove off. Last night was not what I thought it would be. In a way I'm glad it happened though.

But I couldn't help but think as to what were we now.

Were we Jack and Lydia, the fling. Or were we Jack and Lydia, the couple.

I know it might've been too soon for him to make things official between us. But hell, I wanted him to. I wanted to be his and I want him to be mine.

I was relieved when he expressed his feelings for me. That just sealed the deal.

With his past, dating him would be a risk. But it was one worth taking.

Wow don't I sound like a sappy person whose in loveeee. Well not love but ya know.

I was doing my hair when I got a text from Ali.

ali: hey boo how was date w jack😏😏

me: better than I thought it was gonna be. we kissed and he kinda stayed the night. but nothing happened!

ali: woah you reeled him in hook line and sinker lol just be careful with him ok. and don't expose your heart too much because he might break it.

I rolled my eyes at the fact that she kept bringing it up. Like I know she's looking out for me and I know he could break my heart at any point. But I would like to believe he wouldn't.

me: yeah yeah so how's you and johnson.

ali: great! we've been texting and hanging out, nothing serious. but i think i'm starting to like like him

me: awww. well I hope things work out the way you want it babe. but be careful about him too

I knew she hated it whenI would bring it up too.

ali: yeah yeah

me: mhm well see you at school monday :))

ali: ok text you later B

I put my phone down and finished my hair. I was curious to see how monday would go, if it would be the same or awkward.

{heyy guys! hope you enjoyed today's update. it was kinda short ik but this chapter mainly focuses on the feelings of Jack but more Lydia's. you also get a little insight on Ali's feelings} towards Johnson :))

And I'm ready to put more in the story about Jack and Ellie's brother sister relationship because so cute.

Guysssss be sure to voteeee for these chapters and interact w me. comment and let's chat or something idk