The "sasaeng"

I sip some of my green tea as I watch Youngmin walk down the stairs furiously.

Ha, it was nice to rat them out. Mcdonalds is not good for my little Baekkie. 

I stand up as Mr. Youngmin walks towards me.

"Thank u 4 informing me on dee monstrosity that dose idiots were doing!!" 

"No problem, Mr. Youngmin."

"Tay Yon, if u ever need anyteeng call me cell fone!" Youngmin was sorta yelling.

"Uh yeah, sure.." 

I smirk because now he thinks he owes me.

-Jessica's P.O.V-

As I'm walking down the stairs, I see Mr. Youngmin talking to Taeyeon.

Why are they talking to each other? Taeyeon hates having to speak to him if she has to, but now she's all smiley smiley with him? That's strange..

I fast walk to get a White Mocha coffee before they see me staring at them having a conversation.

He walks away and I wait a few minutes after Taeyeon sits down as she drinks a cup of coffee. 

Or tea, she likes tea.

I approach Taeyeon, who's looking out the window at the crazed fans. She doesn't realize I'm here yet, I glance at her phone and see something so weird.

It looks like Exo...with some girls. Oh, it seems like they're about to leave now..

WAIT! What the heck?? Why does Taeyeon have this footage on her phone..? What is going on!? I bet that's why she was smiling at Youngmin, he's probably behind this spying!

I pretend I didn't see her phone and say hi.

She freaks out before she notices I'm me. Ha.

She grabs her phone quickly and shoves it in her pants. 

"Hi Jess! Heh heh, what's up? Why're you down here? When did you get here?" She fake smiles to me.

I look at her suspiciously. 

"I just got here..I wanted a coffee."

She glares at me.

"Sure." 

"..Why did you have that video on your phone??"

"OMG IT'S TAEYEON AND JESSICA!" These girls start screaming. I notice they were the ones in Exo's room. 

As we pretend to be happy, we say hello. They then were escorted out soon since security believed they did not look like idols.

Taeyeon kept waving and smiling at them and then once she turned back to be she growled.

"You better back off and pretend you didn't see shit. Or else."

I slightly gasp and then scoff.

"Or else?? What are you going to do, kick me out? Ha!" I start laughing.

I mean..we can see about that if that's what you would like. She smiles at me with her stupid plastic face.

"Stop giving me that ugly plastic smile you fake ass bitch. I do not appreciate being looked at in that manner! Nor do I appreciate the fact that you're spying on my friends!"

"You're plastic too so shut your mouth. You've always been jealous of me and Tiffany. I always ignored you so you could go away like the little dog you are. Try to tell anyone about this, I dare you."

I stay there with my mouth open as she gets her book and cup.

She gives the cup back to the barista, then walks back to our dorm and stops to look back at me and smirks. 

I have to go see where she is hiding that camera. She can't kick me out, I have a contract!

*EXO's dorm*

I knock on the door twice and hear rumbling. After a minute or so Suho opens the door.

"Jessica? What're you doing here?"

Xiumin runs to the door with a wide smile.

"Oh, it's you, Jessica.......Hi." Xiumin then sadly walks back to the kitchen table.

I look at Suho and he says "Sorry, he thought you were another Jessica."

He signals me to enter the dorm so I walk inside.

"Hi Jessica!" Everyone greets.

"Hi guys." 

I sit down on an ottoman and look around the corners of the wall for a small camera.

"So...why are you here?" Chen bluntly asks me.

"Oh, no reason. Just came by to say hello! Oh and Happy belated birthday Kai & D.O.!"

"Thanks." 

I smile.

Everyone is silent and staring. 

-Taeyeon's P.O.V-

I see that bitch Jessica in their dorm.

I slam the door and yell, "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KAI AND D.O.!!!"

I see Jessica glaring at me so I smirk.

-Baekhyun's P.O.V- 

Ah, Taeyeon is so cute.. and beautiful..so perfect.

-Chanyeol's P.O.V-

Ugh, why is she here? It isn't like her to come by and visit unlike Jessica. Something is going on.. I feel it.

-Suho's P.O.V-

Aw. How nice of them to come by and wish their fellow label members a happy birthday. They're late, but it's still nice.

"Ah, well. It's getting late for me, I have to go now." Jessica gets up and leaves.

Taeyeon walks over to Baek and starts talking to him.

-Chanyeol's P.O.V-

Why is she talking to MY Baek? Ugh. If this girl doesn't get away...