S.tupid M.onkeys

-Suho's P.O.V.-

I hand icebags to each of the girls and tell them to relax.

Before I could get the girls boyfriends, Sehun came running out towards the bathroom. He didn't even see the girls.

Luhan then got out of his room and as he looked up, he saw the girls on the couch.

"Omo!! What happened to you guys??"

"Ah, it's nothing Luhan oppa. We just got attacked by some crazed lunatics." Jess chuckles.

Luhan pinches Jess' cheeks and then walks over to the bathroom Sehun is in.

"Yah Sehun...come out."

"No! Aigoo..I might be pregnant!!"

The girls stare wide eyed at each other and then look at me.

Aish.

"Sehun, you're not pregnant! You can't be so don't worry!" I shout towards the bathroom.

"No no. You never know.. I might make...History..hehe."

I groan at the terrible pun he made.

I give Luhan the keys to the bathroom so he can open the door.

"YAH, LUHAN! THIS IS A VIOLATION OF PRIVACY!"

"We violate each others privacy everyday." Luhan smirks as he drags Sehun towards their room.

We all laugh and see Tao come out of his room.

"Hi Tao!" We all greet.

"Hi guys.." Tao slumps to the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice.

"He's taking the whole Kris situation very hard.." I explain to the girls.

"Ah..we understand." They say as they frown.

Tao slumps back to his room.

"Ah, well I will go get the other guys awake."

I walk towards every room and knock on the door.

In less than a minute, everyone is in the living room, greeting each other.

Except for Tao.

I walk again towards Tao's room and knock.

"Hey..Tao? Would you mind greeting everyone and saying good morning?" I asked in a positive manner.

"I'm tired Suho. Please let me be. Tell everyone I wish them a nice day. Now please leave me alone.."

I sighed and walked away to tell everyone.

"He's really taking it hard..I wonder what we could do to help him.." Chanyeol sighed.

"Hmm. What if we got him his favorite food, eh chingus?" Baekhyun smiled.

"Yes! Kai, D.O., go and get some hamburgers and french fries from Mcdonalds." I ordered them.

"Give us money then." Kai bluntly said.

I walked up to them and handed D.O. my credit card.

"Only use this credit card for food.."

Kai and D.O. smirked and left to mcdonalds.

"Oh, hey wait!" I shouted.

"What?" D.O. asked.

"Take Kaimin with you..she's good protection."

I noticed Kaimin was the only girl that wasn't still hurt by now and she knows how to protect people.