Seoul Mall

"Ah, well let's go play Just Dance." Suho nudged Kai into the living room.

Kai walked over to his room and hid the book under his bunk bed and went back into the living room.

Suho and Kai then started dancing to the only video game they own.

*1 Hour Later*

"Phew, I'm tired." Suho said as he fell onto the sofa next to the one D.O. was sleeping on.

"Ah, come on, Suho. We just played for an hourrr." Kai whined.

"Well easy for the dancing machine to say! I'm tired."

"Hmm, we need more video games. This is the only one we even own."

Suho jumped up and said "What about we go to the mall and buy some more? Some that doesn't include dancing though."

"Aww!! Why must you hate dancing! Ugh, well while we're at it, we should buy some party supplies. You know, for D.O.'s surprise birthday party tomorrow.." Kai said while looking at D.O. resting on the couch.

"Ah! Why tell me now about it?? I kind of..forgot.."

"What? How can the leader  forget?"

Suho looked annoyed.

"Just get in the car now Kai! We'll just go to the mall now I guess."

"Hmm. Don't you think some sasaengs are gonna chase/bother us while shopping?"

Suho took out his cellphone and dialed a number.

"Uh, who are you calling?" Kai asked.

"Ah, hello, manager? Yes, I wanted to see if you can get some security to come with us to the mall."

....

"We want to get some video games."

....

"Yes, we also need to get Kyungsoo some presents for his birthday tomorrow."

....

"Okay, thank you.Have a nice day."

....

"Security is going to meet us at the entrance of the mall." 

Kai looked at Suho.

"Oh okay."

"I'm going to go ask the rest if they want to come. Well, actually, they are coming either ways because they have to get D.O. a present." Suho snickered.

Kai smiled and walked over to D.O. and bent over.

"Wow, you're actually turning 22 tomorrow." Kai whispered while running his fingers through D.O.'s hair.

He stood back up when he heard the rest of the group running in like uncivilized baboons.

"SHHHH!" Kai exclaimed as he pointed to D.O.

The group noticed and got quiet.

"Wow, D.O. is a pretty heavy sleeper..." Luhan said.

"Grr. He's not sleeping. He's like, passed out because of that stupid sasaeng." Sehun followed.

"I could wushu their ass if you guys want me to?" Tao demonstrated his high kicking abilities.

Everyone looked at Tao kicking the air. But suddenly, he kicks his foot on the top of the door.

"AISH!" Tao held his foot and jumped around trying to balance himself.

Everyone held in from bursting out laughing.