Happy Birthday Kai

-Kai's P.O.V-

The whispers and pacing coming from outside my door woke me up. 

I glanced at the clock and it read "12:07 P.M"

"...I know...it's his birthday though....What if Kai still likes him back...?" I barely heard Suho whisper to someone.

Wait, did Suho just say "He likes HIM back?"  

He?

That means some member here likes me...

Psh, I wouldn't blame them though. I am sexy. I am Kai.

I slowly get up from my bed and walk towards the door.

I press my ear next to it and listen.

"What if SM find out?...no...yeah.."

I crouch down and look under the little door space to see if I can see more members.

Ugh, they're all wearing socks.

I hate socks. Bleh.

But it looks like every member is there..besides D.O. since he's in bed.

Wait, nevermind...I can only count 14 feet.

That means there's 7 members there.

Let me do the math... 1 member is me, so basically 4 members are left to like me..

"They'd be such a cute couple! He's so tall compared to him." I noticed the voice right away, it was Baekhyun."

"Kai isn't that tall.." It was Chanyeol who replied to Baek.

"Ah, shush. Just cause you're taller doesn't mean Kai isn't tall at all." Luhan argued.

"Haha. Chanyeol is just jealous that Baek said they would be a cute couple!" Tao chanted.

"Everyone shut up. I'm not jealous. And Luhan, I didn't even say Kai wasn't tall at all. I said he just wasn't that tall. So shut up." Chanyeol sounded annoyed.

"Hey! Don't tell my baby to shut up!"

I gasped. That was Sehun's voice..I didn't know he was with Luhan...

"Everyone! Quiet down! We don't want to wake up Kai yet. Or our little member either." Suho loudly whispered.

Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Luhan, and Sehun were checked off of my list of potential guys who might like me since they were talking about me and my secret admirer.

So there's 5 more members who might like me.

Xiumin, Lay, Kris, Chen, and..D.O.

BUT, there was 7 members out there so one was missing, AND, they did say I was tall compared to the guy who likes me, so scratch Kris out.

4 more members to go..

"Well, let's just keep the secret to ourselves for a while." Chanyeol muttered.

"I think it's the best for now." Suho replied.

"Yeah." Everyone agreed.

I heard Suho sigh and he said "Well, Luhan and Sehun, please go wake up Lay and Chen. Baek and Chan, go wake up Kai and D.O. Please. Oh, and where's Xiumin?"

"He went to go buy Kai's birthday cake." Baek answered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Now everyone go do as you were told please."

"Wait, what about me and Gucci?"

"Oh, umm..go get Kai's presents out of the closet."

"Ok."