SM Building

Outside the SM building, were many sasaengs awaiting for Exo to arrive.

"OPPA! OPPA! LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU!"

Kyungsoo kept on walking, deciding not to look at them because they usually are more bad than good.

"D.O. OPPA, I SAID TO LOOK I WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU!"

Kyungsoo still didn't look.

The creepy looking sasaeng then took what she had for him (it was a book) and threw it at his head.

Kyungsoo fell because his small figure, and didn't expect it.

Kai, who was a few members behind him, ran up to Kyungsoo who was on the ground hurt.

He picked up Kyungsoo bridal style and ran into the building doors with some sasaengs following up behind them. Until SM security guards picked them up and threw them out.

Suho, however, was behind all of them, and picked up the book the sasaeng threw at Kyungsoo because of the interesting cover. He walked inside the SM Building.

They all got in the elevator and pressed #32. The floor their dorm is on.

All the boys were around Kyungsoo and asking if he was okay.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Said fragile little Kyungsoo.

"Are you sure?" Asked all of the boys.

"Yes children, I'm sure."

They all smiled and waited for the elevator to reach their floor.

*Floor 32*

They all walked out and got to their door.

*EXO* was their dorm name. (pretty creative, huh?)

Kris opened the door and the boys ran inside.

Kai let Kyungsoo down on the couch carefully.

"Thank you..Kai.."

"Anything for a...friend."

Kai walked away into the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and walked back to Kyungsoo.

"Thanks Kai." Kyungsoo smiled and reached for the ice pack.

Kai held onto the ice pack and said,

"No no, Kyungsoo hyung. I'll put it on you."

Kyungsoo, being tired, didn't refuse and laid back on the couch again.

Kai put the ice pack on Kyungsoo and watched him fall into a deep sleep.

"Sweet dreams, D.O. hyung." Kai whispered.

But Kyungsoo, still didn't fall asleep yet.

He heard Kai and thought,

"Could Kai be any cuter? I wonder if I should tell him my feelings about him? Hmm, maybe I shouldn't. He probably won't want to be with me anyways..."

After that, Kyungsoo fell into a deep sleep (for real this time) and Kai got up and walked into the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Kai..can you come here please?" Suho asked.

Kai walked over to the kitchen table, where Suho was.

"Uhm..yes?" Kai asked curiously.

"Mind explaining to me, this?" Suho showed Kai the book.

Kai stared at the book dumbfounded.

"Wh-what? How'd they..get those..?" Kai stared even more. "I thought I threw those away.."

"Do you, have feelings for D.O.,  Kai? Suho asked staring at him.

"Well.."

"Kai."

"Fine, yes. I do."

Suho stared at Kai while Kai was sheepishly looking at the floor.

"Kai, I'm not going to tell you that you can't like D.O. because you have your own feelings and I respect that. I'm just going to say that if SM finds out, fans, and more sasaengs, we could be in trouble...But your secret is safe with me."

Kai looked up at Suho. Then hugged him.

"Thank you so much Suho! I thought if anyone here knew, they would think bad things about me.."

Suho looked at Kai.

"Should we tell the other members? Or should we just let them figure it out themselves?"

Kai looked at Suho and said "I don't know..if Kyungsoo rejects me, I don't want to get laughed at and be embarrassed..."

"Ah, Kai,  we won't laugh at you."

Kai smiled and said "Well, I guess we should tell them then. But, one by one."

"Sounds like a plan." Suho shaked Kai's hand and they both smiled.

Kai then took the book that was lying on the table.

"I still wonder how that sasaeng got these..."