All of the things you said are like a mask

-Jessica's P.O.V.-

"Hey Jess!" Sunmi hugs me.

"Sunmi!? Wow, I haven't seen you in a long time! What brings you here? Does D.O. know?"

Sunmi is D.O.'s sister. She lives in Cali though due to her profession, a P.R for Miley Cyrus.

"Ah well...first off I no longer have the honor of being Miley's P.R, as just this one fine Cali morning I was heading over to her studio actually. I stopped for coffee as I got a text from her. It read,

""Watsup SunSun!? I realized I didn't want to be controlled over everything I do so.. Check the news! I'll miss ya! Xoxoxoxo""

So ever since Miley decided to turn psychotic, I decided to move back here and be with my family.
Second of all, nope. That explains why I'm here, actually! I want to go see Kyungsoo oppa so we can go over to mom and dad's house together and celebrate!"

"Ah well I see you got your coffee already, let me show you the way to exo's dorm then." I smile and put my arm around her shoulders.

*outside exo's dorm*

"And here we are! Sorry but I got to run and do some errands! See you later." We hug and I then walk away quickly to avoid Taeyeon (who's still in their dorm) seeing me.

-Sunmi's P.O.V.-

I smile and knock on the door.

Chanyeol opens the door as it swings all the way open and hits the wall.

I laugh as I walk inside to hug and greet everyone.

Taeyeon glares at me and I frown.

D.O leads me into his bedroom (I suppose) with a concerned face.

"Why are you here? Were you sent by mom and dad? Are you going to keep us from the public?"

"What are you talking about? I'm here because I'm no longer a P.R for Miley.. I moved back here."

"Oh, haha! I'm glad then." D.O hesitantly smiles.

I scoff as he hugs me.

"What's the problem here?"

"I LOVE JONGIN AND HE LOVES ME AND WE ARE A COUPLE AND SO IS LUHAN AND SEHUN AND BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL AND TAO AND KRIS- WELL, WERE.. AND THE OTHERS ARE DATING FANS AND OH MY GOSH I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE! I'M SCARED WE WILL GET CAUGHT!" D.O. shouts while pacing around this small bedroom.

I grab him and say "Kyungsoo, I am your dongsaeng. I will help you through this. Just relax. I will take care of this." I smile and hug him.

We return to the living room as Taeyeon walks out the dorm.

"Why were you staring at Taeyeon!? You love her huh??" Chanyeol screams across the room and throws a pillow to Baekhyun.

As Baekhyun was going to reply, Luhan came stomping out of a room with a magazine in his hand.

"I don't understand this whole thing with Miranda.. You sent her a signed copy of our album and she sends you a signed magazine of her on the cover!??" Luhan shoves the magazine in Sehun's chest and storms off outside.

"I was not staring. You're just overreacting." Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

Chanyeol scoffs and slams (what I'm guessing is their room)'s door.

We all stare at each other awkwardly for a few seconds.

Then Tao's phone rings.

"Hi.
-
Yes I still miss him.
-
I don't know..will that work?
-
Er I don't know..
-
Yes I will make up my mind within a week.
-
Thanks dad. Love you.
-
Bye."

"What was that about?" I ask.

"You'll all find out within a week.. I have to go do some errands now."

He leaves.

Me, Baekhyun, Kai, D.O., Xiumin, Chen, Lay, and Suho are the only ones in the living room now.

"So...how are you liking South Korea so far?" Xiumin smiles at me.

We all laugh.

-

*2 weeks later*

-Taeyeon's P.O.V.-

In just 2 weeks, I managed to find out of Luhan's and Tao's plans to leave EXO before they even knew it themselves.

I told Luhan a bit white lies and stretched the truth here and there..in result he finally gave up and left to become a solo idol in China.

Youngmin of course, already knew what to do before Luhan came to him to announce his departure. As well with Tao.

I told Tao that Kris was only using him for fans and left without even caring about his feelings towards him.

Tao got upset, then used his dad as an excuse but Youngmin already knew the real reason.

Jessica, found out I was using Baekhyun to get closer to EXO. So after everything went as planned, I broke up with Baekhyun.

She also found out that I am in a real relationship with Youngmin now because he is actually a real sexy, handsome beast. I told Youngmin about this, he was hesitant to kick her out of SNSD since she was one of the most popular members.

I reminded him of how he owed me and proceeded to sleep with him.
So she is out of SNSD but to not make it seem like she was kicked out, is still under SM.

Everything is going so smoothly...

-Sunmi's P.O.V.-

I'm having dinner with my whole family as the door bell rings.

I excuse myself from the table to go see who it is.

-Jessica's P.O.V-

"I need your help."