Kaisoo Day Pt.2

-Kai's P.O.V-

Me and D.O. spent the whole day together.

I don't know why but it seems like the other members left us alone on purpose...

Baekhyun was with Chanyeol,

Tao was with Kris,

Luhan was with Sehun,

and the rest were together hitting on some girls. (With the exception of Suho who was disapproving)

I didn't really mind that they left us alone though, I loved spending the whole day with D.O.

D.O. and I went on many rides that made him scared, so he held onto me. I held him in my arms and made me so happy :D . He looked comfortable as well.

He's so adorable.

-D.O.'s P.O.V-

Teehehehe. The rest of the members told me that they'd leave me and Kai alone.

We both went on scary rides and I held onto him on purpose. He held me in his arms as we were going down the steep fall. I think he noticed I enjoyed it. Oh wellsss.

We also went to one of those games where you squirt water in a clown's mouth. Kai of course, beat me and other people in it. When he was asked which stuffed animal he wanted,he picked the wolf. He then turned to me and said, "I won it for you, Squishy." And handed me the wolf.

Can he get any cuter?

-Suho's P.O.V-

I let all the members get into their little ships and spend the day together. I was stuck with the only straight members.

Lay, who was hitting on an adorable girl who looks like a girl version of him.

Xiumin, who was buying so much food for him and a pretty girl to feast on.

Chen, who was with a cute girl tricking people into thinking that the park's manager (who looked like Jesus) was actually the real Jesus.

I, (being the only civilized one) was just looking after everyone making sure they were okay and not being attacked by sasaengs. Luckily, they weren't.

I watched as Taoris were complaining to the manager that looked like Jesus about "being too tall for the kiddie rides" until a beautiful shy girl came up to me, asking me to sign a wolf plushie. I pulled out a black sharpie I always carry around in my pocket and signed the paw.

"You have really big beautiful brown eyes. -Suho "

Is what I wrote. I kissed the paw and gave it back to the girl. She read it and blushed. "Thank you." She said as she started to walk away to probably hide her red face. "Wait! What's your name?" I asked. She looked at me and said, "China." "Well, China...would you mind to join me spend this day here?" I looked at her and she looked like she was as happy as a bunny who was being fed a carrot.

China and I spent the rest of the day at the park. We walked past Hunhan at "The Tunnel Of Love" They were laughing at a couple who fell off the boat due to taking selcas. As me and China were saying our goodbyes, Baekyeol caught my attention because Baekhyun was running around with an inflatable hammer hitting Chanyeol. I let them continue because I needed to get China's number...

We said goodbye one last time and after that, I called each member and told them to meet me by the entrance.

I waited for them as I saw the first couple walking towards me. Baekyeol. I guess they got here first cause Baekhyun was chasing after Chanyeol and they came running. The next couple came. Taoris. Tao was holding a canvas painting and smiling while Kris look unamused. "Look at what a REAL artist painted for us." Tao told all of us and showed off the painting. Kris glared at him. We waited for 5 minutes and saw Hunhan. They came holding a trophy. "Twins Of The Day" they stayed standing with poker faces. The rest of us snickered and saw the 3 straight members walking towards us smiling. I glanced at Xiumin's shirt as he smiled proudly.

10 minutes went by and as I was about to call them again, the last couple finally came. Kaisoo. D.O. was on Kai's back. He was holding a wolf plushie. Like the one China had. They came laughing and then apologized for being really late. "We're sorry...we were just having alot of fun." Kai apologized. I looked at D.O."s feet and saw that he was missing a shoe. "Why doesn't D.O. have his other shoe on?" I asked Kai. "I kinda almost fell into the Lazy River...one of my legs fell in the river and my shoe fell off. We didn't have any extra clothes so we just ditched the shoe. That's why I'm on Kai's back." D.O. said innocently while smiling widely. Kai smiled as well. I sighed. "Haha. Okay then. Let's all go home now."

We all got out of the park and headed home.

-Kai & D.O.'s P.O.V-

Today was one of the best days of my life. I spent the whole day with the most amazing guy ever.

-D.O.'s P.O.V-

Best birthday ever. Even though it was yesterday.

-Kai's P.O.V-

Best early birthday ever.