00. Introduction to me

Me.

The broken girl everyone wants to fix.

'Everyone' being my friends. Best friends actually.

Everyday they would knock on my door to bring me outside but I would most likely be sleeping, crying or just ignore.

They would always leave food at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

And the only places I would go was to the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room, Mason's house and once in a while the woods mostly to run for like 5 minutes just so that I could keep a good shape.

But eventually they gave up 'cause they stopped knocking on my bedroom door.

I had to grab food myself 'cause no one was ever home.

Mum has to do more shifts at the hospital because we're almost broke.

Scott is always out with Stiles and all the others.

So that leaves me with Mason.

He's been my best friend since I was like 10 or something.

He's the only one I talk to without being included in the supernatural world.

He just knows that my other best friend died, Allison. My first love died, Aiden and my other best friends left, Isaac, Jackson and Ethan but he still helps me with it.

So I decided to call him.

"Hey Aut." He greets happily.

"Hello M." I whisper in the phone.

"Have you been crying again?"

I sniff, trying to make it silent but he obviously heard it.

"Ya but it's alright. Do you think I could come over?"

"Ya sure. Liam just left." He says and I hear him start walking.

If you didn't realize yet, I'm a werewolf.

Not an alpha though, I hate killing people. I'm pretty much like my brother.

And Liam is Masons best guy friend. I didn't really meet him yet after all that happened, but his changing to our school and he wouldn't let Mason tell me why.

"Okay thanks M. I'm on my way." I sniff again and hang up, picking up my black leather jacket.

I go downstairs, taking the housekeys from the kitchen table.

I quickly lock the door behind me and hop on my bicycle, going as fast as I can.

When I reach his house, I drop my bike quickly and knock on his door, still trying to hold back my tears.

The door swings open revealing Mason.

He quickly pulls me inside with a hug and closes the door before me.

"C'mon, my parents aren't home."

I let him guide me to his room and sat down on his bed whole he quickly left.

He later came back with a cup of water and handed it to me.

I gave him a smile and drank the water, placing it on the bedside table after.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks quietly.

I just shake my head and lay down on his bed, leaving a small space for him to sit down.

"Hey, you can't come to my house to cry and sit around while you do that at your house. If you come, you must have fun. Now C'mon." He stands up grabbing my hand, leading us downstairs to the kitchen.

"What are we doing in the kitchen?" I ask quietly.

"We, my friend, are baking cupcakes."

He starts taking all the ingredients and I just stand there and wait for him to tell me what to do.

"I'm going to break the eggs and you start measuring how much sugar and mil-" he starts saying but the doorbell cuts him off.

My eyes widen and my head snaps towards the door.

Oh my god. Who is it? I don't want face anyone else!

They'll probably think I'm some kind of fucked up girl who can't get over her best friend and lovers death.

"Hey, calm down, it's probably my parents so could you please get that?" He asks slowly.

He gives me a reassuring smile and I just let out a worried smile.

I put some of my blonde hair behind my ear and let out a loud sigh.

My hair is blonde because Ally and I had the same hair colour so I changed it to blonde. My hair reminded me of her everyday.

I head towards the door and the bell rings again.

I open the door slowly and keep my head down.

"Hey Mase, I think I fo- Hi." The boy smiles weakly at me and I nod, opening the door wider.

He has cute and amazing blue eyes, he wasn't that tall but he had average height. I could see his muscles through the shirt but decided to just ignore him, keeping my head down.

"Mason is in the kitchen." I whisper closing the door behind.

I pass through him and hear him follow behind me.

"Who is it, Aut?" Mason asks, turning around with a small smile but soon it fades when he sees it's not his parents.

He also notices my down face and let's out a small sigh.

"What's up Liam?" He asks casually.

"Sorry, I just think I forgot my phone so I came back for it." 'Liam' replied.

"C'mon, I think I saw it on the living room." Mason replies, pulling him away.

I then heard something vibrating upstairs and just assumed it was his phone.

"Its upstairs." I say bringing their attention to me.

"Ok, thanks Aut." Mason smiled.

I nod and they leave.

As soon as they come out of sight, I hear Liam start talking.

"Who's that?" He asks.

"Remember my other best friend I told you about? The one I said was the strongest girl I know?"

"Ya."

"That's her. Autumn McCall. She's the sweetest but she's... let's say, broken." Mason sighs.

"What do you mean, 'Broken'?" Liam asks, and I finally heard the sound of the phone stop.

"Her life is not the easiest. Trust me. I've known her for what now, 5 years? And I've never seen her so broken before but, I can tell she's getting better."

The talking then stopped and I heard their footsteps getting louder.

"Thanks, it was upstairs." Liam chuckles, showing me his phone with a smile.

I give him a smile, taking a better look of his eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes." I blurt out.

I freeze for a second and process what is just said.

My eyes widen just like both boys.

I just- did I just-

Oh my god...

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I-" I started rambling but he cut me off with a smile.

"That's alright. Yours are more though." He replies, winking at me. "Thanks Mase. I have to go now, my mum is getting annoyed."

"Ya, bye." Mason replies still shocked.

"Bye Autumn." He smiles at me again.

"Goodbye." I whisper back.