18. No Shit, Miss Obvious

I wake up, feeling a bit more tired and hear some movement in the room.

I look around, trying to find Kate's heartbeat when she finally speaks.

"What's up blondie?" She asks as if we were best friends.

"Oh y'know, just dying here." I reply sarcastically.

I haven't eaten in hours and god knows for hoe long I've been in here.

Probably days!

"Guess what?" She speaks, faking excitement.

"You're finally gonna kill me?"

"No you silly. I bought you some company!"

Once she said those words, my head snapped towards her.

My eyes widened in shock and fear.

"Get her for me." She ordered someone in the dark.

Suddenly, a berserker stepped out, walking his way towards me.

He broke my chains, grabbing me by my arms, making it impossible for me to move and Kate suddenly shouted.

"No! I said get her, not break the only god damn chains we have left!" She exclaims.

Now I have to buy new ones!

I hear think.

I tried not to laugh but it was almost impossible.

I burst out laughing and they both looked at me confused.

"Seriously? You have no chains?"

She laughs ironically and suddenly pulls out a gun, pointing it at me.

I stop laughing almost immediately and suddenly, a familiar scent fills my nose.

I sniff the air better and look at kate with a look.

"Kate, what did you do?" I hiss, trying to know whose scent it is.

"I got you some company. They're a bit older than you though." She says innocently.

Then it hits me.

Scott and Kira.

"Aut!" I hear kira's hurried voice shout.

I look in her direction and see a unconscious Scott being carried by 2 Berserkers and Kira fighting 2 others.

"Kira! Oh my god, are you okay?" I ask, struggling a bit.

"Ya, she's fine, I didn't kill her yet. Now take her away and leave him on the table." Kate orders, giving me an evil smirk.

"Kate if you hurt them, I swear to god I'll kill you with my own hands." I tell her, struggling to get out of the Berserkers touch.

"Oh no, you won't. And I won't kill them. They will kill themselves!" She exclaims.

Some tears start building up on my eyes but I hold them back.

Once the Berserkers threw Scott onto the table, Kate tied my brothers ankles and wrists down.

She started gathering things and she suddenly left with a smirk.

"Scott." I call for him.

I try to listen to his heartbeat and when I hear that his heart is at a steady pace, I start fighting the berserker.

I finally break free and I quickly search for the extra gun inside my boots.

My lips quickly curl up into a smile when I feel it there.

I pull it out, shoot my wolfsbane bullet to the berserker, making its skull break and it disappears.

"What the fuck?" I mutter confused.

I only pressed the triger once and I thought Berserkers had to be almost indestructible.

Regardless, I run to Scott, shaking him awake.

"Scott, please wake up. We need to find Kira and leave!" I whisper to him.

A few tears start building up in my eyes but I push them away.

His eyes start opening slowly.

"Autumn. Are you okay?" He asks as soon as he got a good view of my face.

I kiss his cheek before trying to untie his wrists.

"Kate didn't kill us yet. So we need to go!" I exclaim.

I finally untie the first knot on his wrist but then a laugh is heard.

"You really thought, I would let you escape." Kate's voice interrupts me.

I turn to her, my hold on the gun getting tighter and I let my nails grow as well as my teeth.

"Kate, don't hurt her. You've got me now let the girls go. They have nothing to do with this."

Without thinking, I run towards kate.

She looks at me with a confused and shocked expression before shooting me on the stomach.

I fall to the ground, holding my stomach in pain.

"You're not just an Alpha werewolf." She states curious.

"No shit, miss obvious!" I hiss, trying to stand.

She immediately points her gun at me and I stop.

"No no, you're staying there for a bit. Get her and throw her with the other one." She says to the dark and another berserker comes out.

It grabs me by the forearms and my stomach starts pounding harder.

He starts walking to the middle of darkness, where he came from and Kate starts laughing followed by a small talk.

"Kate. Leave my brother alone! Kate!" I shout, trying to get out of the Berserkers grip.

I shout, kick and even try to bite the berserker but it was to hard.

It was literally made of rock.

What am I going to do now?

I was shot, probably with wolfsbane bullet.

My brother is in Kate's hands and Kira might be dead.

What am I going to do now?