03. Bitten

"Hey Liam," I greet the blue eyed boy. "How is your leg?" I ask.

After Stiles had driven us to the hospital, I convinced them to let me stay with Liam since I broke his leg.

"Its broken. I can feel it." He says within a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I honestly didn't think it would-"

"NO that's alright. It's basically my fault. I went again the captain and co-captain." He cuts me off.

"I'm still sorry." I say.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard followed by a loud scream, making me snap my head towards the door.

"Did you hear that?" Liam asks.

I see him get out of the bed, trying to limp towards the door.

"Liam, are you crazy?" I whisper.

I run next to him, putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Did anyone hear that?" He shouts once we leave the room.

Out of nowhere, a boy with white eyes and long sharp teeth come to our view.

Wendigos.

Without a doubt, I change to my werewolf form, roaring at it.

He roars at me but Liam grabs my hand.

"Liam, let go!" I growl lowly at him.

He looks at me scared and let's go of my hand.

Great, I scared him.

I turn to the boy again but didn't have time to react  as he was already on top of me.

I howl, knowing that Scott was here and in a few seconds, he appears and throws the wendigo off me.

"Liam run!" I shout once the wendigo starts running his direction.

He grabs Liam by the throat and takes him to the stairs, leading to the roof.

"C'mon Little Moon." Scott says running towards them.

"You don't have to do this!" I say looking at the wendigo.

"Whatever you are. Whoever you are. We can help you." Scott continues.

"Wendigos don't need help. We need food!" Wendigo shouts and throws Liam off towards the edge.

I run towards them like Scott but grab ahold of Liam's arms while Scott fights the wendigo.

"Liam, please hang on, you're going to be ok." I whisper to him. More to myself.

"Pull him!" Scott shouts suddenly appears. "I threw him to the other side."

Both of us try to pull Liam off the edge but I suddenly get thrown out and I see Wendigo grabbing Scott's hands.

I grab Wendigos feet but he kicks me in the stomach and my vision suddenly turns black.

•••°•••

"Autumn! Wake up!" I hear someone shout.

I open my eyes and I see Derek, shaking my shoulders.

"What happened?" I ask above a whisper.

I'm not really used to being around Derek.

"You gotta get up. Scott called me to pick you up. C'mon, they're almost here." He whispers to me.

I look around confused, realising that I'm still in the roof.

I look for any injuries but only see my nails out.