09. I.E.D ▫ Part Two

"I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D? Great! You gave super powers to a walking time bomb which by the way, happens to be dating your sister. Autumn McCall!" Stiles quickly shouts.

"We're not dating yet." Liam mutters.

Yet...

Liam had told us everything about his old school, why and how he got expelled and what anger issues he has.

"Shut up Stiles!" I hiss at him. "What did they give you?" I ask Liam, grabbing his hand.

"Risperdal. But I don't take it." He replies.

"Obviously!" Stiles shouts sarcastically.

"Stiles. Shut up." I growl at him.

"I can't play lacrosse with it. It makes me too weak."

"I think you should stay out of the game. Tell coach is your leg is still hurting." Scott concludes standing up.

"No! I can do this. Especially if you are there." Liam stands up quickly with me following, mentioning Scott then looking at me. "And you."

"Aw how sweet." Stiles mutters.

I send him a low growl, glowing my eyes at him.

"Liam it's not just the game." Scott continues.

"We think that whoever killed Demarco is in the team." Stiles finished for his best friend.

"Who's Demarco?" Liam and I ask together.

"The guy who got decapitated because he was in the dead pool." Stiles replies.

Suddenly, Liam looks down.

"Liam what is it?" Scott asks sensing his discomfort.

"I don't know who ordered the keg. But I know who payed for it." Liam replies with a scared look.

"Who?" I ask feeling curious.

Garrett...

I hear a voice in my head say.

"Garrett." I say with Liam which surprise all of them.

"You knew?" Liam asks surprised.

"I just heard a voice in my head saying his name. It was so weird." I confess to them.

"Ok, we'll talk about this later. Right now we need to get ready for the game." Scott says, and leaves the bathroom with Stiles following along.

I look at Liam, giving him a smile.

"I'd hug you but you're drenched." I say with a laugh.

"Ya, you are also drenched. So we can be drenched together." He whisper back with a laugh.

He takes a step closer to me, holding my waist firmly.

"Can I ask you something?"

I nod.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Ya." I whisper back.

Without wasting a second, his lips meet mine.

"Hey Liam, are you o- alright then." I hear someone stutter and Liam and I quickly pull away.

"Hi." Liam and I greet him once we get to take a moment to breath.

"I feel like I shouldn't ask but... why are you wet?" Mason asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Long story short. Could you bring my bag please? It's in the gym." Liam asks.

"Ya sure. I'll be right back."

I turn to Liam with a relieved look and let out a laugh.

"I'm gonna kiss you again." Liam whispers with a smile.

"Good. I wanna kiss you again." I mutter back go him.

As soon as our lips touch, Mason comes inside again.

"Here I brought your bag an- Oh My God! Stop that!"

We pull away again, blushing with a smile.

"As I was saying, I brought your bag and a shirt. My friend let me borrow her shirt and some shorts for you, since you'd both need it." Mason says showing me the pink shirt and Liam's bag.

"Alright thank you Mase. Can you give us a minute please?" I ask.

"Just don't have babies yet. I don't want little Liam's running around." He mutters.

He probably thinks I can't hear him. I'm so gonna kill him later!

I hear the same voice in my head speak.

"Alright let's ignore Mason and change, plus I wanna see that pink on you." He says, teasingly.

"Its probably too slutty." I mutter.

He stiffens a laugh and I turn my back to him, grabbing the clothes.

Shit my bras wet too...

I reached behind my back to unclasp it but it got stuck with the necklace Allison had given me.

"Liam?"

"Ya?" He replies.

I take a deep breath and ask the question.

"Can you take my bra?" I ask.

"What?" He exclaims.

I turn around, facing him with a blush on my face.

Only then I notice he is shirtless.

Shit he's hot...

"Its wet too. Can you just do it?"

I turn back around and I suddenly feel his cold fingers brush against my skin.

When he finally unclasps my bra, I turn around with a smile.

"Thank you."

I put the shirt over my head, dropping my bra in process and quickly cover myself.

"You're not going like that." Liam's stern voice says.

The shirt is in fact a white crop top.

"Got any better ideas?" I ask him with a shrug.

"Yes. Take my shirt and I'll ask Mason to lend me one of his. I'm gonna change anyway." He says pulling the shirt over his head, giving it to me.

"Thank you. I would hug you right now but we're not in a good situation." I say with a laugh.

I turn my back to him, taking of the crop top and quickly putting his large shirt on me.

I inhale the scent and crack a small smile.

"Did you just smell my shirt?" He asks with a smile.

"You smell like strawberries. And I'm freezing." I say with hugging my body.

"Your legs are wet." He points out.

I take my jeans and put the high waisted shorts who disappear under Liam's shirt.

"Here." I hear him say.

Seconds later, I feel the warmth flooding through my body.

"You're the best." I whisper.

He gives me a cheeky smile and we both lean in, savoring eachothers lips.

Without getting interrupted.