14. Kate Argent?

"Angel?"

"What?" I question, opening my eyes but quickly regret it.

The light coming from the window, blinded my eyes but I forced them open.

I was sleeping next to Liam, his arms holding my waist tight and my arms draped around his torso.

You might be wondering what had happened yesterday after I blacked out.

I'll tell you.

Right after I blacked down, Liam fell on purpose just to help me and he said right after he touched me, my eyes were shining a dark blue.

°Flashback°

"Dark blue?" I questioned.

"Yes. The minute I touched you, your eyes flew open. They were dark blue and you said you would climb again. When you did climb, you didn't fall. When you were right on the top, you blacked out again but I managed to grab you and then Scott appeared." He says rapidly.

"Then they removed the wolfsbane of my system, and now I'm sleeping at your house now because...." I say.

"Scott is going to school tomorrow morning and he doesn't want you alone." He nods, with a worried smile.

"Alright, let's go then."

°Flashback°

"Everyone is at school, my parents aren't here and we're basically home alone." He says, making me open one eye.

"Good, more time for me to sleep." I mumbled, turning around making my back be pressed against him.

"Angel." Liam groans.

I feel a smirk reach my face and an idea comes to mind.

"Yes?" I ask innocently.

I push myself against him more.

"What are you doing?" He asks quietly.

"I'm not doing anything." I say, turning around.

This time I face him, our bodies still pressed together and my arms go around his neck.

"Angel."

"Liam." I say with the same tone.

"Fuck." He mumbles before pressing his lips against mine.

I smirk, knowing I accomplished what I wanted.

I let out a small moan and we pull way, breathing heavily.

"I hate you." He whispers.

"No you don't." I whisper back with a smile.

"Unfortunately, I don't. Now I need to go to the bathroom." He says, jumping out of bed, running to the bathroom.

I burst out laughing, feeling my cheeks heat up a bit.

"Is it okay if I make something to eat?" I shout, standing up from the bed.

"Of course, I'll be down in a second." He shout in reply to me.

I stand up, feeling the cold air hit my legs. I put my hair into a messy bun and tug on the shirt Liam gave me yesterday.

Shit, how am I gonna get rid of this?

I hear Liam think.

I hold back a laugh and start heading my way downstairs, paying attention to any unexpected surprises.