05. Full moon

"Ya, we're on our way." I say to my brother on the phone before hanging up.

Kira just picked me up and we are going to pick Liam up right now.

"So... what's going on between you and Liam?" Kira asks.

I could literally hear the smirk on her face grow as I try to hide the blush on my face with my hair.

"Nothing. We are- Oh look! We're here!" I exclaim, with a relieved look.

"Fine, but we are talking about this later."

I open the door widely, and run to the door, with a grin on my face.

I knock twice in the door, then make a small pattern.

Seconds later, an older dark skinned man opened the door with a smile.

"Hello sweetheart. Who might you be looking for?" He asks, opening the door just enough for me to fit through.

"Hi, I'm Autumn. Don't know if you remember but I was with Liam at the hospital. I was looking for Liam actually. Is he home?" I ask, trying to be nice even though we were already late.

"Yes he is. I'm his step-father. He is upstairs if you want to see him." He replies, mentioning to the stairs.

"Thank you, Mr Dunbar."

I run upstairs, finding Liam's scent even though I could hear him play Nirvana as loud as possible.

I knock on the door twice first and then repeat the same pattern as before.

I hear the music stops, and footsteps are heard inside the room.

The door immediately flies open, showing a shirtless Liam with a towel around his waist. He was dripping wet but his chest was almost dry.

"I'll just wait outside." I stutter, feeling the heat reach my cheeks from my neck.

"You can come in, I just have to dress up." He replied, trying to sound confident.

I nod, passing through the little space he'd giving me to enter the room.

I sit on his bed, admiring his poster and his guitars too.

"If you want, you can wonder around for a while." He says before getting inside the bathroom.

I nod once again, just admiring the walls.

I suddenly hear some spraying noise, propably deodorant, inside the bathroom.

I sniff the air and Liam's scent hits me like a wave.

Liam's scent every-fucking-where.

"Alright, let's go." I hear him say from the bathroom door.

I stand up, giving him a shy smile, following him out.

"Who brought you?" He asks.

"Oh kira's outside waiting for us." I reply and we finally each the bottom of the stairs, leading to the front door.

"Where are you going Liam?" I hear his step dad ask from the kitchen.

"We're going to a party. It's Lydia's party." He replies with a smile.

"Be careful and take care of her." He says in a warning tone but you could clearly see the smirk growing on his face.

They stand there for a second, just staring at eachother.

"Liam, kira's outside." I whisper to him, grabbing his hand while entwining our fingers.

He drags me to the door, and I throw a small smile at Mr Dunbar, trying to ease the awkwardness inside.

"Have fun!" Mr Dunbar shouts as Liam closes the door.

"You ok?" I ask.

He just nods, still pulling me.

I stop, brutly and he stops too, feeling my sudden action.

"What wrong?" He asks.

I walk to him, grabbing the back of his neck, pressing my lips to his.

He freezes for a seconds but kisses back in a few seconds.

"Are you okay now?" I whisper when we pull away.

"Perfect. My step dad was watching." He replies with a grin.

"So was Kira. C'mon." I pull him to the car but he stops.

I turn to him, giving him a look.

"Liam, we'll never get there if we continue like this," Before I could say anything else.

His lips crash to mine, but this time, this kiss transfered lust and hunger.

He moves to my neck, and without thinking, I send my head back but then snap out of it.

"Liam." I whisper, trying to make him stop.

"Liam." I say again.

He started moving lower, finding my soft spot and I let out a gasp.

I feel him smirk against my skin and his arms go around my waist, pulling us closer.

It's only the full moon effect.

"Liam!" I say but now, my eyes were yellow and my voice was deeper.

He stops, looking afraid all of the sudden.

"Let's go." I say, smiling as if nothing had happened.

I grab his hand, finally reaching the car with a shocked looking Kira.

I open the car door and get in, pulling Liam with me.

"Alright. We have to... hmm... we have to go. Are you guys okay?" Kira asks with a shocked look.

"Ya, We're fine. We need to help Lydia set up anyway." I say with a tone.

"Ya, We are totally ok." Liam replies smirking.

I suddenly feel something trail up my tight, making my instincts kick in to grab the hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a low voice so that Kira wouldn't hear me.

"Just finishing what we started back there."

Its only the full moon. I remember when it happened to Scott.

His grip on my tight, tightened more making me twist his hand, but he doesn't flinch.

"Liam. Stop." I say.

His face turns into a shocked look as he tries to stutter out, "Your eyes."

I lean foward, checking my eyes in the rear view mirror.

"Shit." I whisper.

"Hey! Autumn, remember the code. We protect those who can't protect themselves." Kira whispers.

I repeat the code in my head multiple times until I feel my eyes changing back.

"Yes! You did it!" Kira whispers happily.

I need to help Liam now.