13. Surprise Autumn ▫ Part Two

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. You were asleep by then." I hear Liam say as I was about to come to view.

I stayed silent, not wanting to disturb their moment.

"Well, I would like to know next time a beautiful girl such as Autumn sleeps in our house." She says to him.

"I need help. How do I ask her?" He blurts out.

My eyes go wide in surprise and I know my heart started beating faster.

I know you're there. I can hear your heart going crazy.

I hear Liam's voice in my head again.

I look at him, with a small smile.

I finally appear, standing next to Liam as his mum smiles sweetly at us.

"Let's go kids."

Liam grabs my hand and we head off to the car.

○○°○○•○○°○○•○○°○○•○○°○○•○○•○○°○○

"Is not that we were friends with them but they were using us. I mean, professional killers were using us." Mason says again.

After Liam's mum had left us in my house, I found Scott still sleeping along with everyone else so I just snuck in and took my clothes.

We walked all the way to Mason's house and we started running then.

We were already in a pathway in the woods, listening to Mason's complaint about Garrett and Violet.

"How are you not freaking out about this?"

"Trust me. I'm freaking out about a lot of things." Liam snaps at him, speeding up.

"Liam!" Mason shouts.

"Ill get him, M."

"Be careful Brownie." He shouts at me, stopping.

I shout an ok back, letting a smile grow on my face.

I finally see Liam ahead of me and I notice the light of a black car ahead of him.

"Liam." I call him.

Oh my god, he's gonna get hit.

"Liam!" I shout louder.

He finally stops, turning to me and the car speeds up.

I sprint, trying to get him but it was to late.

The car had already hit Liam.

When I finally get next to him, I kneel down to his level helping him up.

I look at the car, my eyes glowing and my fangs out, trying to see the driver.

Garrett.

He steps out of the car with a sarcastic laugh.

"Surprise Autumn!"

I immediately launch at him but he points a gun at me, making me stop brutly.

"Don't mess with me, Alpha." He speaks sarcastically.

"You motherfu-" I shout but he fires the gun, causing to fall back with a yelp.

"Now, now. Please sleep love birds. We haven't arrived to our destination yet." He says sarcastically.

My eyes start to close, my vision starts blurring and I could faintly hear Liam's voice shouting at Garret.

Suddenly two strong arms lift me up and I black out then.