07. Let's watch a movie

"Hey Liam?"

Scott just drove off, letting us stay in Liam's house while he went to check on the others while Liam was searching for an open window.

"Ya?"

"Can I sleep here?" I ask with a small smile.

"Sure. Here. Can you climb?" He asks with a relieved sigh.

"Ya, give me a hand."

He puts his hands on my waist, ready to throw me up.

"Ok Ready?" He asks.

"Ya. On 3."

We count to 3 together and he throws me up and high as he can.

I manage to grab the edge of the window and pull myself up with a little werewolf strength.

I look around and smell Liam's scent everywhere, just like before and notice that I'm inside his room.

"Did you get it? Are you okay?" I hear him ask.

"Ya. Don't worry. I'll open the front door for you." I hear someone slow heartbeat next door.

Probably his mum or dad.

I open the door carefully, trying not wake them up and try to find my way to the front door.

"Thank you, my mum is asleep." He whispers to me.

"I know I heard her heartbeat upstai-" I whisper back to him but don't get a chance to finish since his lips were on mine already.

I immediately kissed back and he flipped us, pushing me against the door, which was now closed.

"Why did you do that?" I ask breathless.

"You're my anchor." He whisper.

"I know. And you're my anchor."

"Let's play a game." He exclaims happily.

"What game?"

"I don't know."

I let out a small laugh and he smiles.

"You're so weird. Let's watch a movie." I exclaim with a smile.

"Fine. But it has to be in the living room cuz my mums asleep." He chuckles.

"Oh my god, can we watch 'Mean Girls' ?"

Liam just laughed, shaking his head.

"Sure. Now C'mon, can you get the movie ready? I'll get blankets and food." He asks winking at me.

I felt a blush erupt my face but just nodded and went to the living room, trying to figure out how to put the movie.

○○°○○•○○°○○•○○°○○•○○°○○

"Did you make it?" Liam asks as he enters the room.

"Not really, can't find it anywhere."

"What the movie called?" He asks as he crouches down next to dvds.

"Mean girls."

After a few minutes, he stands up with 2 covers on his hand.

"There's two of them, the first one and the second."

"The first one obviously." I reply in a duh tone. "And I can't believe you have the movies."

He tries to mimic me in a girly voice but I throw a pillow at him.

"Ouch, I'm sorry!" He laughs. "All set. Suit yourself."

I sit down next to him and bring to popcorn to my lap, on top of the blankets.

○○°○○•○○°○○•○○°○○•○○°○○•○○°○○•○○°○○

"I'm gonna lay my head on your shoulder." I whisper to him.

We were in the middle of the movie and my eyes were getting heavy.

"Wait." He whisper.

He leans foward, placing the popcorn on the table and wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me down on the couch with him.

"Better?"

"Better. Thank you." I whisper.

A few seconds past and I then fall asleep, listening to his heartbeat.

Liam

She fell asleep on me.

The movie is already over but I'm way to comfortable to move and I don't want to wake her up.

Suddenly, I hear the click of the door followed by a door being opened.

Shit...

"Hello Liam." My step-father greets me.

"Hi." I whisper.

She can probably hear me because of the werewolf hearing.

He realised that I wasn't moving so he come inside the living room, finally noticing Aut sleeping on top of me.

"She's sleeping here if you don't mind." I say to him, trying not to wake her up.

"That's okay, is she sleeping in your room?"

I nod, feeling a small blush rise up.

He gives me a nod and leaves to go upstairs.

Carefully, I remove myself from the couch and pick her up bridal style.

I make my way upstairs to my room only to find the door closed.

"Need a hand?" My step-father whispers.

I nod with a small smile and he opens my doors room.

He follows me inside and I wait beside the bed, waiting for him to finish opening my bed and when he does, I lay her down, covering her.

"Thank you." I whisper to him.

"Let's talk downstairs. I don't want to wake this young lady up."

I nod and follow him to the kitchen.

"How was the party?" He asks.

"It was okay. We left early though, I didn't really want to be there."

"What's her name again?"

"Autumn. Autumn McCall."

"She's Melissa's daughter, am I correct?"

"Ya." I whisper.

If you didn't understand yet, we were having a father-son talk.

"Are you dating?"

"No. Not yet." I blurt out. My eyes widen when I blurt out that sentence.

"So you like her?"

"Yes."

"Does she know about your anger issues?" He asks.

I take a look at his face and see him with a concerned and serious look.

"I told her I have big anger issues. Not about the I.E.D." I mutter. "She'll probaly run away, afraid from me."

"Before you do anything else, tell her. If she really likes you, which I can see she does, she'll stay. Trust me. I know."

With that, he leaves the kitchen letting me think.