Chapter 13: Boyfriends, Studios & Taylor Swift

▫Payton▫

"Taylor, tell me everything!" I say as we sit down in a booth in the unusually quiet Starbucks in downtown Nashville. She laughs and sets her phone on the table, just as another text from her boyfriend appears on the screen. I take it from her and my eyes go wide. "No way," I say and she looks worried.

"Do you not like him? Are you okay with me and him dating?" asks a worried Taylor, her eyes wide with worry as she grabs her phone and starts to text him back. Once I start laughing, she looks up and raises an eyebrow, confused yet laughs along with me anyway.

"TAYLOR DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN I THINK YOU TWO ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER PLEASE OH MY LORD THIS IS PERFECT!" I scream and Taylor turns red, laughing as well. We sit there laughing for a couple minutes, a couple people near our table looking at us strangely, while some people outside spot us and start taking pictures with their phones. "Tell me everything! How did you two start this relationship wait was it at my birthday party?" I asked and Taylor gives me a small smile.

"I'm sure he'd love to tell you ... oh look, he's walking through the door right now," she smiles again and I turn around, a huge smile on my face as my sister's boyfriend walks through the front door of Starbucks.

"HARRY FREAKING STYLES!" I call out and get up, running over and giving him a huge hug. He laughs and so does Taylor - for the tenth time today - a smile on her face as Harry gives her a kiss on the cheek before sitting down. I sit down across from them and smile, loving how happy my sister is. "Aww you two are so cute! This could not get any cuter," I sigh and take a sip of the hot chocolate sitting in front of me, texting Acacia while Harry and Taylor talk about their date tonight or whatever it was that they were talking about.

@paytonswift: @justinbieber i wish you were here

"So Payton," Harry says and I look up. "How's Justin? Are you two doing okay?" he asks and I nod my head with a smile on face.

"We couldn't be better."

***

After our Starbucks trip, Taylor and I headed off to the studio where Taylor had to work on her new album. Our drive to the studio was kind of long, so I took the backseat and let Taylor drive. I take this oppourtunity to take some quick selfies and talk to Taylor about some things I've been thinking about, because I can't keep them all inside, let's face it I always need to tell someone.

"Did you bring your textbooks?"

I laugh and check to see if I did. "Yes Taylor I brought my textbooks," I say and she nods her head, stopping at a red light. She then looks back at me and gives me a thumbs up, trying to hold back a laugh.

"What exams do you have?"

"Math, English, History and Spanish. I'm definitely studying a lot for my Spanish exam, trust me Tay," I say and Taylor chuckles, turning left as the light goes green. We drive in silence, Taylor keeping her eyes on the road while I open my math book and study for a little while.

Around five to ten minutes later, we had arrived at the studio. Excitedly, I grab my little backpack and follow Taylor into the brown-brick building. Being in the studio with Taylor is the best thing in the world to me! It's always fun to hear the demos of her songs and be there to hear the final version ... it's magical.

"Okay Payton. Sit down and get ready to hear the best song of your life," Taylor says and we sit down in the spinny chairs in front of the recording booth. She presses a couple buttons and starts playing the song, turning up the volume as it starts.

"Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago

I was in your sights, you got me alone

You found me, you found me, you found me

I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that,

And when I fell hard, you took a step

back,

Without me, without me, without me..."

---

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT I JUST UGH ... I've been feeling so stressed and tired lately but ya know I'm surviving.

So I'll be writing chapter 14 in a few minutes - I have some things to do - & it'll definitely be way longer than this I promise!

I love you all so much so don't forget to read, vote & comment! There'll be double chapters again tomorrow.

i love you, i love you, i love youuu